Notice to Annual General Meeting in Loomis AB (publ)
The shareholders of Loomis AB are hereby invited to attend the Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) to be held at 5 p.m. CET on Wednesday 11 May 2011 in the AnnaRella hall at Scandic Sergel Plaza, Brunkebergstorg 9, Stockholm. Registration for the AGM begins at 4 p.m. CET.
Attendance must be notified no later than Thursday 5 May 2011, preferably before 4 p.m. CET.
As evident from the attached notice, inter alia the following proposals are submitted regarding matters at the AGM:
- The Board has proposed that a dividend of SEK 3.50 per share shall be declared.
- Re-election of the Board members Lars Blecko, Alf Göransson, Jan Svensson, Ulrik Svensson, Marie Ehrling and Signhild Arnegård Hansen.
- Determination of guidelines for remuneration to senior executives.
- Implementation of an incentive scheme for 300 of Loomis´ executives. Details can be found in the attached notice.
- Proposal for a resolution on the authorization of the Board to resolve on acquisition and transfer of the company’s shares of series B. Details can be found in the attached notice.
This press release is also available at www.loomis.com .
Loomis offers safe and effective solutions for the distribution, handling and recycling of cash for banks, retailers and other commercial companies via an international network consisting of more than 370 branch offices in 13 European countries and in the US. Loomis has 20 000 employees and a turnover of 11 billion Swedish kronor. Loomis is a midcap listed company on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.
Loomis AB discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the
Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication at 09.00 a.m. (CET) on April 8th, 2011.