M studio Executes: Liquitex and Winsor & NewtonIntegrated Marketing Agency Spotlights Industry-Specific Work
Working with ColArt Americas, the M studio team got to call on two of our strengths: our knowledge of the consumer goods industry and our professional and personal ties to the art world. Our agency developed a platform to showcase ColArt’s leading fine art materials brands, Liquitex, Winsor & Newton, and Conté à Paris, to a global audience of art enthusiasts.
When working with businesses in the consumer goods industry, especially visual and creative brands, getting product in people’s hands is vital in order to engage audiences. M studio’s goal was to connect with ColArt audiences, enthusiasts, and prospectives to support experiential activations and consumer-based endorsements of the product lines.
· Initiate and execute the company’s first ever Brand Ambassador campaign
· Partnerships with 10 Brand Ambassadors over two years across three major brands
· Launch product globally
Influencer Identification / Product Seeding / Public Relations / Strategic Partnerships / Artist Sponsorships
· Partnerships with influential artists across various fields, including fashion design, sculpture, and illustration· 31 press placements and 20,588,986 media impressions
· Position ColArt Americas as innovators within the fine art materials industry through traditional public relations and media outreach
Media Outreach / Expert Positioning / Press Release Development & Distribution / Messaging Development / Editorial Strategy
· Editorial placements in publications including Harper’s Bazaar , The Huffington Post , and Juxtapoz Magazine , generating 114,420,801 media impressions, equating to$320,378,242 publicity value
Click here to see our work for ColArt Americas.