Magnolia Bostad employs Head of Business Development and expands the management team
Magnolia Bostad continues to grow through the recruitment of Stefan Berg, Head of Business Development. He will also join the management team as its eighth member.
Stefan Berg has over 13 years of experience from the real estate business and previously held a position as Managing Director, Nordic operations at CBRE Global Investors. His previous positions include, among others, Head of Asset Management Nordics at CBRE Global Investors, development of Mästerhuset at Pembroke Real Estate and Head of Asset Management at Genesta. Stefan Berg will assume his position in November 2017.
The present Deputy CEO and Head of Business Development will maintain his role as Deputy CEO and assume the position as COO of Magnolia Bostad.
In addition, the organization will be expanded with an additional eight employees:
- Dennis Söderlund, Business Development. Dennis previously held a position as market area manager at Riksbyggen. He also has experience of home development from HSB Bostad, where he was a project manager.
- Thomas Sjödén has joined the Market and Communications Department as Head of Project Marketing. He has long experience of strategic market communication and marketing from a series of advertising agencies. The last ten years he has been self-employed, focusing on concept and project development in the real estate business.
- Christian Hjelmfeldt Tufvesson, Business Development, has worked as a property manager and project manager. He previously held an employment at Elisby Fastigheter, and before that, NAI Svefa.
- Cecilia Eckerbom will assume the position of Sales Manager in September. She has extensive experience from JM, where she previously held a position as sales coordinator.
- Jenny Ahlenblad will join the company in September as a general economist. She previously held a similar position at AB Fastator.
- Sara Hertzman Persson will join the company in September as a market project manager in Helsingborg. She previously held a position as Head of Marketing at Landgren of Sweden.
- Gustaf Ljungh will join the company as a Project Developer in November. He was previously an architect at Varg Arkitekter.
- Line Olsson Is joining the company in January as a Mood Manager.
For more information, please contact:
Fredrik Lidjan, CEO
+46 70-223 43 47, email@example.com
Mikaela Senator, IR-ansvarig
+46 70-775 57 57, firstname.lastname@example.org
Magnolia Bostad develops efficient, attractive and functional residential properties, including rental apartments, tenant-owned apartments and hotels, in attractive locations primarily in Sweden’s growth areas. Our work is based on a holistic approach where the operations are conducted in a manner that promotes long-term, sustainable urban development. Magnolia Bostad's share (MAG) is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier. Erik Penser Bank is the Certified Adviser for the Company. More information is available at www.magnoliabostad.se