Interim report April–June 2018
- Revenue increased by 13.8% to €161.1m (€141.6m). Organic revenue grew by 13.7%.
- Operating profit amounted to €6.4m (€5.7m), representing an operating margin of 4.0% (4.0%).
- Net profit amounted to €7.0m (€2.3m), which represents a net profit margin of 4.3% (1.6%).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to €7.3m (€8.9m).
- Basic/diluted earnings per share (EPS) were €0.050 (€0.016).
- EBITDA increased by 10.7% to €13.5m (€12.2m), corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 8.4% (8.6%).
- Revenue increased by 13.9% to €323.0m (€283.5m). Organic revenue grew by 14.0%.
- Net profit amounted to €16.4m (€6.7m), which represents a net profit margin of 5.1% (2.4%).
- EBITDA increased by 12.2% to €28.5m (€25.4m), corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 8.8% (9.0%).
REVENUE AND EARNINGS
|€ millions (€m)||Q2 2018||Q2 2017||Growth||6M 2018||6M 2017||Growth||FY 2017|
|Operating profit margin, %||4.0%||4.0%||4.5%||4.4%||5.0%|
|Net profit margin, %||4.3%||1.6%||5.1%||2.4%||3.5%|
|Earnings per share, €||0.050||0.016||213%||0.117||0.054||117%||0.157|
|Diluted earnings per share, €||0.050||0.016||213%||0.117||0.054||117%||0.157|
|EBITDA margin, %||8.4%||8.6%||8.8%||9.0%||9.5%|
For Alternative Performance Measure definitions and reconciliations, refer to note 7.
This information is information that Medicover AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 8.00 (CEST) on 27 July 2018. This interim report and other information about Medicover, is available at medicover.com.
For further information, please contact:
Paula Treutiger, Corporate Communications & Investor Relations, Director
Phone: +46-73-66 6599
Medicover is a leading international healthcare and diagnostic services company and was founded in 1995. Medicover operates a large number of ambulatory clinics, hospitals, specialty-care facilities and laboratories and the largest markets are Poland and Germany. In 2017, Medicover had revenues around €580 million and 15,900 employees. For more information, go to www.medicover.com