Mekonomen's Nomination Committee
In accordance with the resolution of the Annual General Meeting on 12 April 2016, Mekonomen has established a Nomination Committee. This Committee shall prepare and submit proposals to the Annual General Meeting to be held on 25 April 2017 regarding:
• the election of a Chairman of the Annual General Meeting,
• the number of Board members and deputies,
• the election of the Chairman of the Board and other Board members,
• Board fees and any remuneration for committee work,
• the election of and fees for auditors, and
• guidelines for appointment of the Nomination Committee
The Nomination Committee prior to the 2017 Annual General Meeting comprises Caroline Berg, representing the Axel Johnson AB Group, Jonathan Schönbäck representing Handelsbanken Fonder, Mats Gustafsson representing Lannebo Fonder and Arne Lööw representing the Fourth Swedish National Pension Fund. Caroline Berg has been appointed Chairman of the Nomination Committee. Mekonomen Chairman, Kenneth Bengtsson, has been co-opted to the Nomination Committee.
Shareholders wishing to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to Mekonomen AB, Attn: Valberedningen, Box 195 42, SE-104 32 Stockholm, Sweden. In order for the Nomination Committee to be able to consider submitted proposals in a constructive manner, these should be submitted by 16 January 2017, at the latest.
For further information, please contact:
Per Hedblom, CFO Mekonomen AB, +46 (0)8-464 00 00