MMT Sweden AB gains ‘shop window’ with euopean oil and gas buyers.
MMT Sweden AB (MMT), based in Gothenburg Sweden, has since 2011 gained a ‘shop window’ with companies in the oil and gas sector by joining Achilles FPAL - an online community which is used by over 90 buyers from oil and gas companies.
MMT which has 240 staff and provides marine survey service, share on an online platform its capabilities and performance record in key business areas, such as quality, health and safety and financial performance.
Achilles works to ensure suppliers’ information is accurate via data validation and desktop and physical audits. The Achilles FPAL community serves the procurement needs of the wider European oil & gas market, whilst maintaining firm roots within North Sea operations. Achilles FPAL is an industry-run community of operators, contractors and suppliers working in collaboration to promote a fair and transparent supply chain.
Spokesman for MMT Stefan Eliasson, CEO, said: “We have been members in the Achilles community for over 10 years with successful business opportunities. In 2011 we registered for FPAL since we took a large step in to the oil and gas market with our advanced marine survey and inspections services for the offshore pipeline industry. Today we are proud to be registered through the Advanced Registration Profile and through the Verify scheme in order to meet up to our clients request and gain valuable marketing opportunities within the oil and gas sector.”
Malcolm Wilson, Director for Achilles FPAL, said: “By joining the biggest supply chain risk management community supporting the North Sea and European oil and gas industry, MMT Sweden AB has put itself in the best position to be considered for work with major oil and gas buyers. Achilles FPAL is a simple and successful model which has operated since 1997 by streamlining procurement and reducing cost for suppliers and buyers. It provides a vital shop window for suppliers that can offer innovative technology or services at a time when there is great focus on value and efficiency. Achilles FPAL also has a unique two way Performance Feedback feature that allows suppliers to give and receive feedback so that high performing suppliers can demonstrate their track record to customers”.
- Achilles is one of the world’s largest service providers of global supply chain risk management solutions with more than 1,000 people working in 22 countries.
- We work on behalf of over 860 buying organisations, from 9 industry sectors, to collect, validate and maintain essential data about more than 133,000 suppliers. This allows buying organisations to gain visibility of their suppliers’ capabilities and compliance before making important sourcing decisions. With an understanding of their supply chains, buying organisations can proactively identify and mitigate potential risks to protect people, planet and profit.
- We operate unique supply chain communities where steering groups, comprising leading buyers from each industry, work collaboratively to agree the common standards suppliers need to meet in order to be eligible to do business with them.
- With one, standardised approach per industry, buying organisations can raise standards consistently in any geographic location in which they operate, and easily connect with credible and qualified suppliers worldwide. Suppliers gain a dedicated ‘shop window’ where they can promote their services to some of the biggest buying organisations in the world. They also gain a clear understanding of the steps they must take in order to qualify for work.
- Our solutions enable businesses to make informed, strategic decisions to minimise cost and turn common industry challenges into sources of competitive advantage.
Media contact – Paula Granillo Ocampo, Marketing Manager Natural Resources - paula.ocampo@Achilles.com
About MMT Sweden AB
- MMT is a marine survey company offering cost-efficient marine survey services to the renewable energy, marine cable, oil and gas and hydrographic industries.
- We collect, process and visualize the conditions of the seabed and the targets on it and provide the offshore industry with hydrographic, geophysical, geotechnical and environmental data and reports. All delivered with unsurpassed resolution and performance.
- Innovations and competence have provided sustained business growth for over 40 years, always with strong focus on reliability, safety and delivery.
- An increased expansion of offshore installations has required a new and innovative approach to UXO detection and clearance. As part of the risk assessment for submarine installations, we provide high end detection, verification, excavation and clearance services for UXO’s.
- With a new production of Surveyor Interceptor 2 ROV, skilled staff and an expanded fleet, MMT maintain their position as a technical forefront marine survey company for the offshore industry.
Media contact – Stefan Eliasson, CEO, MMT Sweden AB firstname.lastname@example.org
Stefan Eliasson, CEO, MMT Sweden AB
Phone: 46 (0)705 67 38 99
Specialising in high resolution subsea surveys, MMT is the solution to your marine surveying needs. We collect, process and visualise the conditions of the seabed. We offer assured surveys in bathymetric, geophysical and geotechnical services, specialising in the oil & gas, hydrography and renewable energy & marine cable sectors. Our competence and services will supply you with the relevant information, designed to fit your planning processes of your offshore infrastructure projects.