Mr Green named IGA “Online Gaming Operator of the Year”
Mr Green received the prestigious award “Online Gaming Operator of the Year” at The International Gaming Awards, the industry gala in London Monday evening. The annual gala is one of the most important events of the online gaming industry during the year.
"Once again we are glad to receive an iGaming award as proof of our efforts over the past years. We have started our shift from an online casino to a broader position within online entertainment. To win the prize as Online Gaming Operator of the Year, is a confirmation that we execute on our business plan and that the industry appreciate our casino offering as well as our new sportbook and live casino. I'm glad to see that more and more agree that "If you are looking for entertainment? You simply ask for Mr Green!".
says Jesper Kärrbrink, CEO of Mr Green Ltd.
The International Gaming Awards kicks off the annual gaming conference ICE, which is being held in London this week.
Mr Greens recent industry awards:
- IGA Online Gaming Operator of the Year
- Nordic Operator of the Year at the EGR Nordics Awards
- Marketing Campaign of the Year at the EGR Nordics Award
- Mobile Casino Operator of the Year at The International Gaming Awards
- Slots Operator of the Year by eGaming Review Magazine
- Affiliate Program of the Year by eGaming Review Magazine
- Innovative App of the Year at The International Gaming App Awards
- Casino App of the Year at The International Gaming App Awards
Read more about Mr Greens prizes on our blog .
For more information:
Jesper Kärrbrink, CEO, Mr Green Ltd.
+356 991 001 39
Mr Green Ltd. is an online gaming company that offers online casino , sportsbook and live casino. Mr Green is an award winning casino operator, named IGA Operator of the Year three consecutive years 2013, 2014, 2015, Mobile Operator of the Year 2016 and Online Gaming Operator of the Year 2017. Mr Green Ltd. is a fully owned subsidiary of Mr Green & Co AB - a Swedish company owning, acquiring and developing leading on-line gaming companies. Mr Green & Co AB is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, MRG.