Year-End Report 2016
OCTOBER – DECEMBER
- Total revenue increased by 31.8 per cent to SEK 265.0 (201.1) million.
- EBITDA before non-recurring items was SEK 31.9 (29.0) million. The EBITDA margin before non-recurring items was 12.0 (14.4) per cent.
- Earnings per share before/after dilution amounted to SEK 0.40 (0.47)
- Total revenue increased 16.6 per cent to SEK 924.5 (792.6) million.
- EBITDA before non-recurring items was SEK 91.4 (136.8) million. The EBITDA margin before non-recurring items was 9.9 (17.3) per cent.
- Earnings per share before/after dilution amounted to SEK 0.92 (-0.96).
EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE QUARTER
- On 6 February 2017, the online gaming company Dansk Underholdning was acquired. In light of the acquisition the Board of Directors intends to propose to the Annual General Meeting that no dividend be paid for 2016.
The report will be presented on 10 February at 10:00 am (CET) on www.mrg.se or on http://edge.media-server.com/m/p/o7d2b3aq
For further information:
Per Norman, CEO Mr Green & Co AB, phone +46 (0) 72 230 91 91
Frida Adrian, Investor Relations Mr Green & Co AB, phone +46 (0) 70 930 93 24
Mr Green is a leading online gaming company with operations in 13 countries. The business concept is to offer entertainment and a first-class gaming experience in a responsible environment. The business was founded in 2007 and has developed into a well-established online gaming company with a broad customer offer and a strong globally viable brand. In 2016, Mr Green generated sales of SEK 925 million and the company has over 200 employees. The headquarters and technical development are based in Stockholm, and operations in Malta. Mr Green has gaming licences in Malta, UK and Italy. The company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm’s main market.
This information was prior to this release inside information and is such information that Mr Green & Co AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 10 February 2017 at 8:00 a.m. CET.