Sargent and Greenleaf, Inc. Displays A-Series ATM Lock at BAI Retail Delivery 2012
Nicholasville, KY – (October 8, 2012) – Sargent & Greenleaf, Inc. (S&G), a subsidiary of Stanley Security Solutions, showcases its A-Series™ ATM Lock at the BAI Retail Delivery 2012 Expo this week, October 9-11 in Washington, DC. Used across the globe, the A-Series locks signify the highest level of security and control for ATM vaults and offer an easy-to-use solution that provides an accurate audit trail.
“The A-Series ATM Lock is a unique, cost-effective approach to access control,” said Nate Brown, Marketing Manager for Sargent and Greenleaf. “The advanced One-Time-Code (OTC) technology employed in the A-Series is unlike any other in the industry. We’ve developed a solution that’s not only easy-to-use and install, but allows for a higher level of accountability for every individual with access to an ATM.”
The A-Series ATM Lock offers the following features:
- Enhanced One-Time-Use Codes: To ensure greater security, the A-Series One-Time-Use operation codes are time- and date-based and expire if not utilized–a first in the industry. This eliminates out-of-sync combinations and close codes without compromising security.
- More Precise Audit Trail: To ensure higher accountability, the A-Series Audit Trail is more detailed, accurate and specific than any in the industry. Also, the time/date/duration records are not susceptible to time drift and other external variables.
- Greater Operational Efficiency: The A-Series ATM Access Management System utilizes efficient and secure file transfers to facilitate ATM access authorizations. No need for “super-shelving” provides greater control of subcontractor access.
- Higher Operation Mode Flexibility: Two independent “modes” of operation, Bank Mode and Service Mode, provide greater security, flexibility and efficiency. Open system architecture allows for multiple service mode subcontractors. Bank Mode is included in standard configuration. Service Mode is initialized easily, without opening the ATM.
- Fast and Easy Retrofit: A-Series locks are easier to retrofit onto existing ATMs because there are no spindles to cut. A-Series locks can also integrate into other existing cash vault safes quickly and easily.
For more information on the Sargent and Greenleaf A-Series™ ATM Lock, please visit Sargent and Greenleaf at booth #1611 throughout BAI Retail Delivery 2012, call (800) 826-7652, ext. 223 or email .
About Sargent & Greenleaf, Inc.
Sargent & Greenleaf, a subsidiary of Stanley Security Solutions, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of medium- and high-security locks and locking systems. Since 1857, Sargent & Greenleaf has provided security solutions to financial institutions, commercial businesses, governments and consumers around the world. Delivered through an international network of distribution partners, Sargent & Greenleaf products continue to set the standard for quality, value and technical innovation. For more information, visit the company online at www.sargentandgreenleaf.com, or call (800) 826-7652.
For more information, contact:
Murphy Knott Public Relations, Inc.