Interim report January 1 – September 30, 2017Read original
Lower sales and earnings for NCC in the third quarter
- Orders received amounted to SEK 12,782 M (12,578) in the third quarter and to SEK 40,695 M (40,239) for the January-September period
- Net sales amounted to SEK 13,102 M (13,572) in the third quarter and to SEK 38,290 M (36,415) for the January-September period
- Profit after financial items was SEK 365 M (471) in the third quarter and SEK 1,169 M (711) for the January-September period
- Profit after tax was SEK 303 M (387) in the third quarter and SEK 975 M (584) for the January-September period
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 2.78 (3.54) in the third quarter and to SEK 8.98 (69.16*) for the
Chief Financial Officer
Tel. +46 70 228 88 81
Tel. +46 8 585 523 53, +46 70 354 80 35
This is the type of information that NCC is obligated to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was issued for publication through the contact person above, on October 26, 2017, at 08.00 CET.
About NCC. Our vision is to renew our industry and provide superior sustainable solutions. NCC is one of the leading companies in the Nordics within construction, infrastructure and property development, with sales of SEK 53 billion and 17,000 employees in 2016. The NCC share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.