Interim report January–June 2017Read original
NCC’s operating profit was somewhat lower in the second quarter compared with the year-earlier period
- Orders received amounted to SEK 16,431 M (17,123) in the second quarter and to SEK 27,913 M (27,661) in the first half of the year
- Net sales amounted to SEK 13,382 M (13,646) in the second quarter and to SEK 25,188 M (22,843) in the first half of the year
- Profit after financial items totaled SEK 522 M (548) for the second quarter and SEK 805 M (240) for the first half of the year
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 435 M (441) for the second quarter and SEK 672 M (197) for the first half of the year
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 3.99 (66.81*) in the second quarter and to SEK 6.20 (65.61*) for the first half of the year
* In this report, Bonava is reported as a discontinued operation according to IFRS 5 (see accounting policies on page 16 and Note 4) and is included in NCC’s income statement up to June 7, 2016. Earnings from discontinued operation comprise Bonava’s profit for the period January 1 to June 7 plus the difference between Bonava’s market capitalization on the listing date and Bonava’s shareholders’ equity on the spinoff date.
Chief Financial Officer Mattias Lundgren, Tel. +46 70 228 88 81
IR Manager Johan Bergman, Tel. +46 70 354 80 35
An information meeting with an integrated Internet and telephone conference will be held on July 19 at 10:00 a.m. at Tändstickspalatset, Västra Trädgårdsgatan 15 in Stockholm. The presentation will be held in English. To participate in this teleconference, call +46 8 519 993 55 (SE), +44 203 194 05 50 (UK), +1 855 269 26 05 (US) or +49 211 971 900 86 (DE) five minutes prior to the start of the conference. State “NCC.”
This is the type of information that NCC AB could be obligated to disclose pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securites Market Act. The information was issued for publication through the contact person above, on July 19, 2017, at 08:00 CET.
About NCC. Our vision is to renew our industry and provide superior sustainable solutions. NCC is one of the leading companies in construction, infrastructure and property development in the Nordic region, with sales of SEK 53 billion and 17,000 employees in 2016. The NCC share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.