Welcome to NCC’s Annual General Meeting 2018Read original
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of NCC AB (publ) will be held at Grand Hôtel, Vinterträdgården, Royal’s entrance, Stallgatan 6, Stockholm, on Wednesday April 11, 2018, at 4:30 p.m. (CET).
Registration at the Meeting will begin at 3:30 p.m. (CET) when light refreshments will be served.
Shareholders wishing to participate in the AGM, shall:
- be registered in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on Thursday, April 5, 2018, and
- notify their intention to attend the AGM by Thursday, April 5, 2018.
Shareholders whose shares are held in the name of a trustee with a bank or a stockbroker must re-register the shares in their own name at Euroclear Sweden AB to be entitled to participate in the Meeting. Such registration, which may be done on a temporary basis, should be requested from the trustee in ample time prior to April 5, 2018.
Notification can be made by regular mail to NCC AB c/o Euroclear Sweden AB, Box 191, SE-101 23 Stockholm, via NCC’s www.ncc.se website or by telephone to +46 8 402 92 54. Notification should include name, personal identification number (corporate registration number), address, telephone number and the number of any assistants (no more than two). If participation is to be based on a power of attorney, such a document must also be submitted in connection with notification of intention to attend the AGM. A power of attorney form is available on the Group’s www.ncc.se/arsstamma2018 website.
Entry cards, which are to be presented at the entrance to the meeting premises, will be sent by regular mail as of April 6, 2018.
- Opening of the Meeting.
- Election of Chairman of the Meeting.
- Preparation and approval of the list of shareholders entitled to vote at the Meeting.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Election of two officers, in addition to the Chairman, to verify the minutes.
- Determination of whether the Meeting has been duly convened.
- Presentation of the annual report and the auditors’ report, and the consolidated financial report and auditors’ report on the consolidated financial report.
- The Address by the CEO and any questions related to the CEO’s Address, as well as the Chairman of the Board’s account of the work conducted by the Board.
- Motions concerning the adoption of the income statement and balance sheet, and of the consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet.
- Motions concerning the disposition to be made of the Company’s profit or loss as shown in the balance sheet adopted by the Meeting.
- Motions concerning the discharge of the Members of the Board and the CEO from personal liability for their administration during the 2017 fiscal year.
- Motions concerning the number of members of the Board to be elected by the AGM.
- Determination of the fees to be paid to the Board members and auditor.
- Election of members of the Board and Chairman of the Board.
- Election of auditor.
- Election of members of the Nomination Committee and of the chair of the Nomination Committee.
- Motion regarding guidelines for determining salary and other remuneration of the Executive Management Group (EMG).
- Motion regarding a long-term performance-based incentive program plus the purchase and transfer of own shares.
The complete motions are available on NCC’s www.ncc.se website.
A notice convening the AGM will be published in Post- och Inrikes Tidningar on Thursday, March 8, 2018 and on NCC’s www.ncc.se website. Confirmation of the notice convening the AGM will be announced in Dagens Nyheter and Svenska Dagbladet on March 8, 2018.
Read the entire official notification in the enclosed PDF document.
For further information, please contact:
Johan, Bergman, Investor Relations Manager, +46 70 354 80 35
Anna Trane, Head of Corporate Media Relations, NCC, +46 70 884 74 69
NCC’s media line +46 8 585 519 00 or email@example.com
About NCC. Our vision is to renew our industry and provide superior sustainable solutions.
NCC is one of the leading companies in construction, infrastructure and property development in the Nordic region, with sales of almost SEK 55 billion and 17,800 employees in 2017. The NCC share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.