Interim report, January – June 2010
Positive development of incoming orders and the underlying profitability
- Incoming orders amounted to SEK 458.8m (247.5), which adjusted is a increase by 16.4% *)
- Net sales amounted to SEK 423.9m (257.6), which adjusted is an increase by 4.1%. *)
- Operating profit was SEK 11.5m (2.6). The operating margin was 2.7% (1.0).
- Operating profit excluding acquisition and restructuring costs was SEK 25.8m (5.8). The adjusted operating margin was 6.1% (2.3).
- Net profit was SEK 3.6m (0.6).
- Earnings per share were SEK 0.31 (0.05).
January - June
- Incoming orders amounted to SEK 699.6m (546.3), which adjusted is a decline by 0.8% *)
- Net sales amounted to SEK 664.2m (552.9), which adjusted is a decline by 5.7%. *)
- Operating profit was SEK 20.8m (3.0). The operating margin was 3.1% (0.5).
- Operating profit excluding acquisition and restructuring costs was SEK 35.1m (10.3). The adjusted operating margin was 5.3% (1.9).
- Net profit was SEK 8.6m (-1.6).
- Earnings per share were SEK 0.73 (-0.14).
*) Adjusted for currency effects and acquisitions.
“It is positive to report a Q2 with a growth in incoming orders measured both against Q2 2009 and Q1 2010. The trend towards an increased earnings capability is continuing thanks to the savings programmes introduced. The integration of Dantherm Filtration has entered an intensive phase and is proceeding according to plan.”
Sven Kristensson, CEO.
Nederman may be required to disclose the information provided herein according to the Swedish Securities Exchange and Clearing Operations Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on 12 August 2010 at 8 a.m.
Further information can be obtained from
Sven Kristensson, CEO
Telephone +46 (0)42-18 87 00
Stefan Fristedt, CFO
Telephone +46 (0)42-18 87 00
Nederman Holding AB (publ),
Box 602, SE-251 06 Helsingborg, Sweden
Telephone +46 (0)42-18 87 00, Telefax +46 (0)42-18 77 11
Co. Reg. No. 556576-4205
Facts about Nederman
Nederman is one of the world's leading companies supplying products and services in the environmental technology sector. The company's products and systems are contributing to the creation of clean and safe working environments focusing on clean air, recycling and environmentally friendly transport management.
Nederman's offering on the market encompasses everything from the design stage through to installation, commissioning and servicing. Sales and marketing are carried out via subsidiaries in 27 countries as well as agents and distributors in over 30 countries. Nederman develops and produces in its own manufacturing and assembly units in 8 countries.
In April 2010, Dantherm Filtration, with its primary focus on industrial air filtration, was acquired.
The Group was floated in 2007 on OMX Small Cap list; it has circa 1500 employees and a turnover of circa 2 billion SEK.