Interim report January–September 2011
Strong sales performance and strong cash flow
• Incoming orders amounted to SEK 450.3m (470.9), which adjusted is an increase of 0.7 %*.
• Net sales amounted to SEK 481.3m (508.1), which is unchanged compared with 2010*
• Operating profit excluding acquisition costs and restructuring costs was SEK 37.1m (32.5). The adjusted operating margin was 7.7% (6.4).
• Operating profit was SEK 37.1m (12.9). The operating margin was 7.7% (2.5).
• Net profit was SEK 21.1m (2.2).
• Earnings per share before and after dilution were SEK 1.80 (0.19).
• Incoming orders amounted to SEK 1,510.1m (1,170.5), which adjusted is an increase of 11.4 %*.
• Net sales amounted to SEK 1,413.7m (1,172.3), which adjusted is an increase of 4.2 %*.
• Operating profit excluding acquisition costs, restructuring costs and capital gains on disposal of subsidiaries was SEK 107.2m (67.6). The adjusted operating margin was 7.6% (5.8).
• Operating profit was SEK 80.7m (33.7). The operating margin was 5.7% (2.9).
• Net profit was SEK 41.5m (10.8).
• Earnings per share before and after dilution were SEK 3.54 (0.92).
* adjusted for currency effects, acquisitions and disposals
“Following a good first six months in 2011, Nederman has shown continued strength with strong cash flow in the Group and continued good growth in our International segment. The debt crisis in Europe and associated uncertainties have resulted in greater caution, and decision making is taking longer. We have despite these uncertainties, not seen any consistent signs of reduced willingness to invest to meet the investment requirements that have built up within European industry.
The integration of Dantherm Filtration was successfully completed as a separate project during the quarter.”
Sven Kristensson, CEO
Further information can be obtained from
Sven Kristensson, CEO Stefan Fristedt, CFO
Telephone +46 (0)42-18 87 00 Telephone +46 (0)42-18 87 00
Nederman is required to disclose the information provided herein according to the Swedish Securities Exchange and Clearing Operations Act and/or the Financial Instrument Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on 21 Oct 2011 at 2 p.m.