Release from NOTE’s Annual General Meeting on April 22, 2013
The Annual General Meeting passed the following resolutions, among others:
• To discharge the members of the Board of Directors and the Chief Executive Officer from liability for 2012.
• To re-elect Kjell-Åke Andersson, Stefan Charette, Bruce Grant, Stefan Johansson and Henry Klotz as Board Members for the period up to the next Annual General Meeting. Stefan Charette was elected Chairman of the Board. All in accordance with a motion from the Nomination Committee.
• To establish director fees for the period up to the next Annual General Meeting at SEK 300,000 for the Chairman of the Board and SEK 100,000 for ordinary members of the Board, provided that they are not employed by the Company. In addition, SEK 60,000 is to be reserved for committee work within the Board of Directors. All in accordance with a motion from the Nomination Committee.
• To authorize the Board of Directors to decide on the purchase and transfer of treasury shares, all in accordance with a motion from the Board of Directors.
• To distribute dividend to the shareholders in the amount of 0.75 SEK per share, all in accordance with a motion from the Board of Directors.
For more information, please contact:
Peter Laveson, CEO and President, tel. +46 (0)8 568 99006, +46 (0)70 433 9999
Henrik Nygren, CFO, tel. +46 (0)8 568 99003, +46 (0)70 977 0686
NOTE is one of the leading Northern European manufacturing and logistics partners for electronics production. NOTE produces PCBAs, sub-assemblies and box build products . NOTE's offering covers the whole product lifecycle, from design to after-sales. NOTE has a presence in Sweden, Norway, Finland, the UK, Estonia and China. In 2012, net sales were SEK 1,029 million; the group has approximately 900 employees. NOTE is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm Exchange. For more information, please go to www.note.eu .
NOTE AB (publ) discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act.
The information was submitted for publication on 22 April 2013 at 5:20 p.m.