Release from NOTE’s Annual General Meeting on April 27, 2010
The Annual General Meeting passed the following resolutions, among others:
• In accordance with a motion from the Board of Directors, not to distribute any dividend to the shareholders for the financial year 2009.
• To discharge the members of the Board of Directors and the Chief Executive Officer from liability for 2009.
• In accordance with a motion from the Election Committee, Bruce Grant and Göran Jansson were re-elected and Kjell-Åke Andersson, Stefan Charette, Henry Klotz and Peter Laveson were elected Board Members for the period up to the close of the next Annual General Meeting. Stefan Charette was elected Chairman of the Board.
• In accordance with a motion from the Election Committee, director fees for the period up to the next Annual General Meeting were established at SEK 200,000 for the Chairman of the Board and SEK 100,000 for other members not employed by the Company; in addition, SEK 60,000 at the most, is to be reserved for committee work within the Board of Directors. It was particularly noted that no director fees are to be paid to Göran Jansson as long as he is holding the position as acting CEO and President of NOTE.
• To nominate an Election Committee to the Annual General Meeting 2011 in accordance with the principles described in the notification to attend the Annual General Meeting.