$6.75 Million Casey Key Estate Hits the Market
SARASOTA, FL (November 1, 2016) – A waterfront estate on Casey Key has just listed for $6.75 million on a gulf-to-bay lot with a private beach. The 5,219-square-foot residence has been listed by Jill Friedman, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate Previews agent affiliated with the company’s Sarasota Downtown office.
“This particular home is special for its blend of luxury with the welcoming feel of a beach house,” said Friedman. “It’s rare to have water views from both sides of the home and this residence is built to optimize water views from every room.”
Located at 1808 Casey Key Road, the Key West-style home boasts water views from the front and back of the estate. The gated residence offers a private boardwalk to the beach, dock with boat lift, sundeck and 100 feet of waterfrontage on the Gulf of Mexico. The open floor plan encompasses five ensuite bedrooms, five full bathrooms and two partial bathrooms.
Additional property details include:
- Entryway with 35’ tall douglas fir hardwood ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the bay
- Elevator for access to all three levels, Florida shell stone floors, wood floors of reclaimed heartwood southern pine
- Main level master bedroom retreat with Jacuzzi tub, dual sinks, large walk through shower with views of the bay and French doors leading to a terrace
- Coffee lounge on the top level, adjacent to the four guest suites
- Two private offices
- Gourmet kitchen with blue bahia granite counters, island, wine fridge, Viking stovetop and stainless steel appliances
- Expansive patio with outdoor kitchen, granite counters, DCS grill, saltwater heated pool and spa and a spiral staircase leading to the terrace
- Beachside fire pit, private beach cabana, native Florida landscaping and outdoor shower
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is a leading full-service residential real estate brokerage company with more than 85 offices and 5,000 sales associates serving the communities of Central Florida, Flagler, Brevard, Palm Beach, Southeast Florida, Southwest Florida, Tampa Bay and the Panhandle. Worldwide, the Coldwell Banker network includes 3,000 offices with nearly 85,000 sales associates. Every day, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate properties are exposed to 16 million buyers on more than 725 high-traffic websites. For more information or to view local listings, visit ColdwellBankerHomes.com. To learn more about a career in real estate or affiliating with Coldwell Banker, visit CareersCB.com. Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate is a subsidiary of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company.