Lake Travis Home Undergoes $900k Gut-Renovation, Now Listing for $2.8 Million
AUSTIN, TX (October 11, 2016) – A $2.8 million waterfront home on Lake Travis has just hit the market in Lakeway after the current owners renovated the original $1.48 million home back to the studs. Located at 113 Edgewater Cove, the property is being offered by Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS®’ sales associate Tammy Templin of the company’s Lakeway office.
The modern custom home was renovated by Architeriors Design Inc. to take advantage of the waterfront views. Vaulted ceilings and wall-to-wall windows now grace the home and provide 180-degree views of Lake Travis from every room. The glass walls in the home’s living room can be raised, opening up the space to a large deck and providing extensive entertaining space.
“Because the owners renovated the home entirely, it considerably increased the value of the home,” said Templin. “It’s now one of the most beautiful and highest-priced homes in the area.”
Additional property details include:
• Four bedrooms, four full bathrooms, three-car garage and 5,800 square-feet of living space
• Savant smart home electrical system
• White oak flooring throughout with Mahogany trim
• Chef’s kitchen with mahogany cabinetry, Caesarstone countertops with waterfall edges, Mile and Monogram professional grade appliances, LED lighting, breakfast island and a formal dining room with crystal chandelier
• Master ensuite with high ceilings, terrace overlooking Lake Travis, soaking tub, walk-in glass shower, floating vanities and Brizo fixtures
• Two ensuite guest quarters on the lower level
• Game room, wet bar, wine fridge, boat dock and outdoor seating area with water feature
Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS® is a leading residential real estate brokerage company with 9 offices and more than 340 sales associates serving the communities of Austin. Worldwide, the Coldwell Banker network includes 3,000 offices with nearly 85,000 sales associates. Every day, Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS® properties are exposed to 16 million buyers on more than 725 high-traffic websites. For more information or to view local properties, visit ColdwellBankerHomes.com. To learn more about a career in real estate or affiliating with Coldwell Banker, visit CareersCB.com. Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS® is a subsidiary of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company.