New chairman and new board members elected in Nynas
In connection with the Annual General Meeting in Nynas AB (publ) held today April 26, 2018 Matti Lievonen was elected chairman of the board and Fernando De Quintal was elected vice chairman of the board.
The following new board members were elected:
- Fernando De Quintal, VP of Commerce and Supply, PDVSA. His nationality is Venezuelan.
- Gabriel Rojas Esté, Manager of Legal Affairs in Refining, PDVSA. His nationality is Venezuelan.
- Leonardo Millán, Manager of National Market, PDVSA. His nationality is Venezuelan.
- Henry Ardila, Manager of Legal Affairs in Commerce and Supply, PDVSA. His nationality is Venezuelan.
- Jyrki Mäki-Kala, Chief Financial Officer, Neste Corporation. His nationality is Finnish.
In connection with the Annual General Meeting, Conrad Keijzer, Ysmel Serrano, Angel Martinez and Ivan Orellana resigned from the Board of Directors due to other commitments.
Following the Annual General Meeting, the company's Board of Directors now has the following composition until the end of the next Annual General Meeting: Matti Lievonen (chairman), Fernando De Quintal (vice chairman), Tuomas Hyyryläinen, John Launiainen, Gabriel Rojas Esté, Leonardo Millán, Henry Ardila, Jyrki Mäki-Kala, Roland Bergvik (employee representative) and Pia Ovrin (employee representative).
For further information, please contact:
Hans Östlin, Communications Director Nynas AB
Tel.: +46 (0)708 93 19 75
The information is submitted for publication on 26 April at 13:30 CET.
Nynas is a different kind of oil company – we want to use oil, not burn it
With around 1000 employees, production facilities in Europe and South America as well as offices in over 30 countries, Nynas is dedicated to researching, producing and supplying specialty naphthenic oils and bitumen for a growing global market. Together with our customers, we have the know-how to find new applications and meet new challenges that can help shape society.
We take oil further to bring value to customers and the world we live in.