Interim report Q2 2017
Second quarter 2017
- Incoming orders rose 17% to SEK 693 million (591)
- Net sales rose 13% to SEK 690 million (612)
- Operating profit rose 7% to SEK 68 million (64)
- EBITA rose 8% to SEK 74 million (68)
- Profit after tax rose 4% to SEK 51 million (49)
- Earnings per share were SEK 2.21 (2.12)
- Two acquisitions, Rauheat OY and Candelux Sp.zo.o.
January - June 2017
- § Incoming orders rose 16% to SEK 1,395 million (1,200)
- § Net sales rose 15% to SEK 1,360 million (1,185)
- § Operating profit rose 17% to SEK 141 million (121)
- § EBITA rose 16% to SEK 151 million (130)
- § Profit after tax rose 15% to SEK 106 million (93)
- § Earnings per share were SEK 4.61 (4.01)
For further information, please contact the Managing Director, Jörgen Zahlin, on +46 (0)75-242 40 22 or the Finance Director, Jan Cnattingius, on +46 (0)75-242 40 03.
One of Europe's leading technology trading companies with 36 operating entities in 14 countries
For 40 years, OEM's idea has been to serve as a link that creates value between customers and manufacturers of industrial components and systems. Over the years, the company has grown from a small, family-owned business in Tranås in southern Sweden into an international technology trading group operating in 14 countries in northern Europe, Central Eastern Europe, the UK and China. OEM has partnerships with more than 300 leading and specialist manufacturers and is responsible for their sales in selected markets. Its range comprises more than 50,000 products in the areas of electrical components, flow technology, motors, transmissions and brakes, ball bearings and seals, appliance components and installation components. The Group has a customer base of more than 25,000 businesses, primarily in the manufacturing sector. The company's high level of expertise enables it to help customers increase purchasing efficiency and choose the right components.