OIL AND GAS JOB SEARCH APP NOW AVAILABLE IN iTUNES APP STORE
“The oil and gas industry’s first ever job site app”
Oil and Gas Job Search announce today the launch of their jobsite app available for the iPhone and iPod touch platforms. This is the industry’s first ever job site app, designed for oil and gas professionals to help them find their next job on the move. The app, now in iTunes app store, is available for free download.
John Roberts, Marketing Director said: ‘We have noticed a 139% increase in mobile traffic when comparing June 2011 with June 2012. Development for the mobile app began shortly after the mobile site launched in January due to the astonishing amount of traffic and job applications received via mobile devices.’
The app will allow users to connect to the world's premier oil and gas industry job site via a mobile to search, view and apply for jobs. Features include:
- Find jobs - Keep up to date with the latest job postings on the move
- Job alerts - Get push notifications of job alerts as soon as they become available
- Free - The service is completely free of charge
Download the Oil and Gas Job Search app for iPhone and iPodtouch.
The new mobile app is currently available for the iPhone and iPod touch. The iPad and Android apps will be available soon.
For further information, please contact:
Sarah Martin-Tyrrell, Marketing Executive
Tel: 44 (0) 161 975 6026 or
About Oil and Gas Job Search
With over 12 years of industry experience, Oil and Gas Job Search has evolved to be the world’s premier oil and gas industry job site. Our Canada based clients include BP, Shell, Chevron, Canadian Natural Resources, Worley Parsons, Petrofac, and Amec.
• 425,000 searchable resumes
• 10,000 new candidate registrations per month
• 1 million job searches per month
• 50,000 job applications per month
• 380,000 visits per month
• 3.2 million page views per month