OKI Data Americas to Demonstrate Innovative Mobile and Color Printing Solutions for the K-12 Education Market at TCEA 2013
Mount Laurel, NJ (February 1, 2013) – OKI Data Americas announces its participation in the upcoming Texas Computer Education Association (TCEA) Convention and Exposition being held February 4-8, 2013 at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, TX. There, OKI will demonstrate select color, monochrome single-function and multifunction devices along with mobile printing solutions from its broad and award-winning product portfolio. The installation and use of OKI printers and solutions allows schools to maintain a vibrant and efficient learning environment while streamlining processes, increasing document output options and security, and controlling printing-related expenditures.
OKI’s commitment to education is evident in the company’s broad portfolio of printers and related solutions tailored to the school or district environment - from classrooms to computer labs, to administrative offices and libraries. Additionally, OKI is continuing to enhance the utility of their mobile printing solutions as the adoption of mobile technologies within the classroom is on the rise, giving educators the ability to enhance their learning environment while remaining cost-conscious and efficient.
“OKI’s comprehensive line of printing solutions delivers tremendous value for the education segment by providing the tools necessary to help increase students’ recollection, recognition and retention of material,” said Mike Garofola, Senior Marketing Manager for Channel Development and Education at OKI Data Americas. “As the demand for mobile technologies continues to grow, OKI remains dedicated to providing innovative solutions that meet the emerging needs of educators and administrators, alike. TCEA attendees can look forward to demonstrations of our mobile printing solutions and unique products at the show.”
OKI will be demonstrating the following products and solutions at booth #1049 at the TCEA Convention and Exposition:
- OKI® MotionPrint™ – a solution that brings together the latest mobile printing technology and print server devices allowing users to print documents and files from any iPad® or iPhone® to a compatible OKI printer/MFP.
- School Docu Tool – a MFP-based solution that gives administrators and educators the ability to print, grade, access and manage classroom test documents quickly, easily and efficiently.
- School Communications Pack – a DVD filled with more than 100 pre-designed teaching tools and templates for educators to be used with the banner printing capabilities of OKI’s HD digital color printers.
- MC561 MFP – a color, multifunction device with print and copy features including fast print speeds, duplex scanning and printing, fax functionalities, banner printing capabilities and multiple scan-to locations, including: PC, network, FTP, e-mail or USB memory stick.
- C610n – a letter/legal/A4 sized digital color printer combining fast, high quality output with exceptional performance and superior print speeds for network-connected printers.
- B431dn – a letter/legal/A4 sized digital monochrome printer for desktop or small workgroup environments, providing double-sided, fast and reliable printing for office administration.
- C830n – a desktop tabloid/A3 sized color printer with enhanced media flexibility, banner printing capabilities, high performance color and mono print speeds, and HD color.
TCEA attendees can visit the OKI exhibit booth and enter to win an iPad®, the drawing for which will take place at the conclusion of the five-day event.
One of the largest educational technology conventions in the nation, the 33rd annual TCEA Convention and Exposition is a week-long event that provides a week full of professional development, learning opportunities and presentations for those in the K-12 education industry. Education professionals are able to explore new trends through interactive learning environments and discover the latest products and services in the exhibition hall.
All OKI products are built on parent company OKI Data Corporation’s history of leadership and innovation. Most of OKI’s color printing solutions feature Single Pass Color™ as well as proprietary digital LED and HD Color technologies. These technologies allow OKI Data Americas to manufacture products that require fewer moving parts for increased reliability and outstanding color output quality.
OKI provides live[i], toll-free technical support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, with agents based in North America. In addition, OKI Data live chat feature is available to customers within the US and Canada seeking online support on weekdays during normal business hours within the Eastern time zone.
[i] Available in the US and Canada only.
About OKI Data Americas
OKI Data Americas, headquartered in Mount Laurel, NJ, and a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation of Japan, markets PC peripheral equipment and customized solutions under the OKI® brand, including digital color and monochrome printers, color and monochrome multifunction products, serial impact dot matrix printers, thermal label printers and POS printers, as well as a full line of options, accessories and consumables. Utilizing Genuine OKI® toner ensures consistent, reliable and high-quality output that maximizes performance. OKI Data Americas also serves the Graphic Arts & Production market with the OKI proColor™ Series. In addition, OKI offers a full portfolio of products built to optimize managed print engagements. OKI Data Americas takes a consultative approach to supporting every customer's needs and delivering individualized print solutions that optimize business performance. The company's innovative technology is backed by Tokyo-based parent company OKI Electric Industry, a leader in telecom, infrastructure and mechatronics systems; and an approximately $5.2 billion multinational corporation according to its FY 2011 financial reporting. Keeping its customers' needs top of mind, OKI Data Americas is ISO 9001:2008 certified and offers a selection of ENERGY STAR® certified products.
# # #
OKI, Reg. OKI Electric Industry Co., Ltd. ENERGY STAR Reg. T.M. U.S. EPA. Single Pass Color, T.M., OKI Data Corp. proColor, SignDirector, MotionPrint T.M., OKI Data Americas Inc. iPad and iPhone Reg T.M., Apple, Inc.