OKI Data Americas to Showcase Advanced Printing Solutions for the Education Market at the TCEA 2015 Convention and Expo
Mount Laurel, NJ (January 29, 2015) – OKI Data Americas announces its participation in the Texas Computer Education Association (TCEA) 2015 Convention and Exposition being held February 2-6, 2015 at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, TX. In booth 1247, OKI Data will demonstrate its end-to-end printing solutions and services for the education market including digital color and monochrome single and multifunction printers (MFPs). OKI printing solutions allow schools to maintain a vibrant learning environment while helping streamline certain processes, increasing document output options and security, and controlling printing-related costs.
Among the printing solutions being demonstrated is the five-color C941dn – a revolutionary LED digital color printer part of the Multifunction Production Platform category, featuring a five station toner configuration. In addition to cyan, magenta, yellow and black, the device also supports a white or clear toner in the fifth position, delivering an expansive new world of printing capabilities and is particularly suited for district print shops or communication centers. The C941dn is the first LED printer in its class to offer white or clear spot color printing together with extensive media handling capabilities.
"OKI Data’s complete line of printing solutions delivers tremendous value for the education industry by providing the essential tools to help increase efficiency and control costs,” said Terry Cruikshank, Senior Manager of Industry Marketing for OKI Data Americas. “OKI remains dedicated to providing innovative tools that meet the emerging needs of educators and administrators.”
The following will be demonstrated by OKI Data at TCEA:
- C941dn – The C941dn offers best-in-class high-definition color print quality, high volume productivity and diverse media handling abilities at a low running cost. Features include print speeds of up to 50 pages per minute (ppm) and toner yields of up to 38,000 pages1, delivering fast, reliable and cost-effective output, handling a recommended monthly print volume of 25,000 pages.
- B512dn – This new monochrome single function device offers high productivity and reliability in a compact design. It delivers print speeds of 47 pages ppm with the first page output in as little as 4.5 seconds1, includes 3 GB of standard and maximum shared memory, high paper capacity and a low total cost of ownership (TCO). The B512dn produces clear and crisp output at up to 1200x1200 dpi resolution and offers standard features which include duplex printing, separate toner and image drum, and optional Wi-Fi® capabilities.
- MB562w – This new monochrome MFP produces a fast first page out time with print speeds up to 47 ppm1, a quick recovery time from power save of 17 seconds and high paper capacity. The MB562w offers 3 GB of standard and maximum shared memory to process larger and more complex print jobs. Key features include fast processing speed, a 7" LCD color touch screen for improved visibility and user-help functions and mobile print options.
- MC780 – This robust color MFP with smart Extendable Platform offers productivity-enhancing features and high-definition color print and copy output. It provides high-demand performance and reliability while maintaining a low cost per copy and low TCO. Ideal for classrooms, offices and libraries, the MC780 has high print and copy speeds (42/42 ppm1), legal flatbed scanner and high toner yields. The MC780 is one of the select devices that is supported by OKI’s COREFIDO five-year warranty and recycling initiative. COREFIDO allows consumers to upgrade from a standard one-year warranty to a five-year warranty at no charge, as well as participate in a complimentary recycling program for used Genuine OKI toner and image drums from registered2 devices.
- Remark® Test Grading Solution – a streamlined and efficient solution that scans, processes, scores bubble chart tests and runs reports with ease. The solution is compatible with all OKI color and monochrome MFPs using plain paper, and easily exports grades in many file types for import to many popular student information systems.
- PaperCut MF™ – a software solution designed to work on multifunction devices with the smart Extendable Platform from OKI that helps districts save money on excess and unauthorized use by creating a secure and confidential environment. In addition, the software helps schools account for – and recoup the costs of – printing, copying, scanning and faxing.
- PrintSuperVision 4 Enterprise – a free and award-winning web application designed to remotely monitor OKI and non-OKI devices from any accessible web browser on the network. The software monitors a device’s health, sends email alerts, reports supply status, tracks printed pages and even lets you order and track supplies online.
The TCEA Convention and Exposition is a week-long event that provides information on professional development, learning opportunities and presentations for those in the K-12 education industry. Education professionals are able to explore new trends through interactive learning environments and discover the latest products and services in the exhibition hall.
OKI Data products are built on parent company OKI Data Corporation’s history of leadership and innovation. Most of OKI Data's color printing solutions feature Single Pass Color™ as well as proprietary digital LED and HD Color technologies. These technologies allow OKI Data Americas to manufacture products that require fewer moving parts for increased reliability and outstanding color output quality.
OKI provides live3, toll-free technical support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, with agents based in North America. In addition, OKI Data live chat feature is available to customers within the US and Canada seeking online support on weekdays during normal business hours within the Eastern time zone.
About OKI Data Americas
OKI Data Americas, headquartered in Mount Laurel, NJ, and a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation of Japan, markets PC peripheral equipment and customized solutions under the OKI® brand, including digital color and monochrome printers and multifunction products, serial impact dot matrix printers, thermal label and POS printers, as well as a full line of options, accessories and consumables. OKI Data Americas serves the graphic arts and production and specialty printing markets with the OKI proColor Series digital production printers. In addition, its Multimedia Production Platform category of production-quality A3 color devices meets a wide-range of graphic arts and commercial printing needs. Utilizing Genuine OKI toner ensures consistent, reliable and high-quality output that maximizes performance. OKI Data offers a broad portfolio of products built to optimize managed print engagements. OKI Data Americas takes a consultative approach to supporting every customer's needs and delivering individualized print solutions that optimize business performance. The company's innovative technology is backed by Tokyo-based parent company OKI Electric Industry, a leader in telecom, infrastructure and mechatronics systems; and an approximately $4.7 billion multinational corporation according to its FY 2013 financial reporting. Keeping its customers' needs top of mind, OKI Data Americas is ISO 9001:2008 certified and offers a selection of ENERGY STAR certified products.
# # #
OKI, Reg. OKI Electric Industry Co., Ltd.,
Wi-Fi is a registered mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
Remark Reg. T.M., Gravic, Inc.
PaperCut T.M. PaperCut Software International Pty Ltd.
Single Pass Color T.M. and design Reg. T.M. OKI Data Corp.,
proColor, T.M., OKI Data Americas.
ENERGY STAR Reg. T.M. U.S. EPA
 Published performance results based on laboratory testing. Individual results may vary.
2 Eligible OKI devices include the MB760/MB770 Series monochrome and MC770/MC780 color MFPs. Devices must be registered within 90 days of purchase to qualify for this five-year limited warranty upgrade.
3 Available in the US and Canada only
OKI Data Americas, Inc.