Sun, Sand & Speedboats! Celebrate The Golden Anniversary Of James Bond
At Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort In The Maldives
Calling all aspiring James Bonds and Bond girls: to celebrate 50 years since Ursula Andress sauntered out of the tropical sea in that white bikini, Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort in the Maldives has marked the golden anniversary of the iconic film franchise with some exclusive, 007-inspired activities. What’s more, actress Naomie Harris, who played Miss Moneypenny in the soon-to-be-released Skyfall stayed at Olhuveli after filming, so it’s certainly got the James Bond seal of approval!
Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort offers a vista of stunning beaches, abundant sandbanks and cloudless blue skies, providing all the credentials of a Bond film set – it’s even accessed by speedboat! Whether guests fancy a romantic tryst in the sugar-white sand or a cool Martini cocktail as the sun sets over the ocean, the resort has everything a secret agent would wish for. In addition, it offers a host of thrill-seeking activities, including shark safaris, scuba diving and kite-surfing. In fact, the only extravagance James Bond himself would miss on this gorgeous piece of paradise is a fast car!
Almost half a century after the first James Bond film, why not book a trip at this luxury beach resort to experience the James Bond lifestyle, and enjoy the following:
- An exhilarating speedboat transfer to and from Malé for all guests
- An exclusive, limited-edition Miss Moneypenny cocktail – ‘Licence To Chill’, consisting of watermelon juice, Limoncello and Champagne
- Push a snorkelling excursion one stroke further with an exhilarating shark safari in the deep waters off the island – if you dare! Special Bond girl inspired spa treatments in the resort’s Sun Spa such as:
- A Royal Javanese Lulur body scrub – infused with turmeric it leaves the skin with a sun-kissed golden glow
- A Goldfinger Sun manicure for ultra glossy nails
- Learn the art of massage with a choice of couples’ massages - for that ubiquitous Bond love scene!
Thomson (www.thomson.co.uk / 0871 230 2555) is offering seven nights all-inclusive at Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort from £1,628 per person (saving up to £287 per person), based on two adults sharing. Available for selected departures in October, the price includes return flights from Gatwick, accommodation in a deluxe room overlooking the beach, speedboat transfers, taxes and surcharges. The resort offers two pools, an award-winning beach and huge lagoon, a choice of restaurants and bars, a luxury spa, five-star PADI dive centre, lots of watersports activities and one of the only registered kite-surfing schools in the Maldives.
Skyfall, the 23rd instalment of the Bond series, opens in October.