Bulletin from Annual General Meeting 2017
On May 15, 2017, the Annual General Meeting was held in Opus Group AB (publ), 556390-6063.
Below follows a summary of the decisions taken.
• The income statement and balance sheet, as well as the group’s consolidated income statement and balance sheet, were adopted.
• Decision was taken of a dividend of SEK 0.12 per share. Record date for the dividend takes place on May 17, 2017. Payment is estimated to take place on May 22, 2017, through Euroclear Sweden AB.
• The Board of Directors and the President/CEO were discharged from liability for the financial year 2016.
• Remuneration to the Board shall, in accordance with the Nomination Committee’s proposal, amount to SEK 480,000 to the Chairman of the Board and SEK 220,000 to each of the other non-employed Board members. The remuneration levels have increased compared to previous year. The Nomination Committee has determined that the remuneration to the Board is at an appropriate level by comparing with other companies on Nasdaq Stockholm Mid Cap.
• The AGM also decided that a compensation to the audit committee will be paid of SEK 147,000 for work on such a committee, of which SEK 85,000 shall be distributed to the Chairman of the Audit Committee and SEK 62,000 to the second member of the Audit Committee.
• The Board shall, in accordance with the Nomination Committee’s proposal, consist of:
• Katarina Bonde, Chairman (re-election)
• Anders Lönnqvist (re-election)
• Friedrich Hecker (re-election)
• Anne-Lie Lind (re-election)
• Ödgärd Andersson (new election)
• Magnus Greko (new election)
Heléne Mellquist and Lothar Geilen have chosen to decline the re-election. The Company would like to thank Heléne Mellquist and Lothar Geilen for their efforts with the board work. Heléne Mellquist has been a board member since 2015 and Lothar Geilen has been a board member since 2008.
Furthermore, the AGM decided to appoint the Authorised Public Accountants KPMG AB as auditor, with authorized public accountant Jan Malm as the main responsible auditor, for the period until the end of the next AGM.
• The Nomination Committee’s proposed principles for appointment of the Nomination Committee was adopted.
• The Board’s proposed guidelines for remuneration to senior executives were adopted.
• The board of directors was authorized, according to the proposal of the board, for the period until the next AGM, take a resolution on acquisition of own shares on one or more occasions of up to 10 percent of the existing share capital. The board of directors was also authorized to take a resolution to transfer own shares that the company holds at the time of the transfer decision.
• The Board was, in accordance with the Board’s proposal, authorized to take resolution, on one or more occasions prior to the next AGM, with or without preferential right for the shareholders, on an issue of shares and/or warrants and/or convertibles corresponding to a total dilution effect of maximum ten percent of the share capital. The issue can be carried out as a cash-, in kind- or offset issue. The issue can only be carried out at market value.
Deviation from the preferential rights for the shareholders shall only be possible in relation to an acquisition of a company or in connection with entering into new business contracts or establishment of new business areas requiring considerable investments.
The company’s CEO Lothar Geilen outlined the company’s development during the financial year 2016 and the first quarter of 2017 and significant events during the periods.
Minutes from the Annual General Meeting will be published within two weeks on the company’s website where also other material from the meeting can be found.
Opus is a leading vehicle inspection and vehicle services company headquartered in Sweden, with operations in Europe, North and South America and Asia.
Mölndal, Sweden, May 16, 2017
The Board of Directors
Opus Group AB (publ)
This press info is available in Swedish at www.opus.se
For additional information, please contact:
Lothar Geilen, CEO
Tel: +46 31 748 34 00
Phone: 46 765 25 84 93
About Opus Group
Opus is a technology driven growth company in the vehicle inspection and vehicle services markets. The company has a strong focus on customer service and innovative technology within emission and safety testing and vehicle services. The Group had approximately SEK 1.7 billion in revenues in 2016 with strong operating cash flow and good operating profitability. Opus’ plan is to double its revenues to reach USD 400 million in revenues and USD 100 million in EBITDA by 2021. The main growth is estimated to come from the expansion of the vehicle communication and services business and the international expansion of the vehicle inspection business with a primary focus on the Latin American and Asian markets. With close to 1,800 employees, Opus is headquartered in the Gothenburg region of Sweden. Opus has 26 regional offices of which 20 are located in the United States and the others in Stockholm, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Mexico and Pakistan. Opus has production facilities in the U.S. in Hartford, Ann Arbor and Tucson. The Opus share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.