Year-end report 2016
Strong EBITDA growth, expansion in Latin America and new add-on acquisitions during 2016
January – December 2016
- Net sales amounted to SEK 1,697.2 million (1,650.2), a revenue growth of 2.8 percent before adjustments for acquired and divested businesses. Adjusted for the acquisition of Drew Tech and the divestment of Opus Equipment the FX adjusted organic revenue growth amounted to 5.7 percent.
- Operating profit before depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) amounted to SEK 332.0 million (274.6), corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 19.5 percent (16.6), and an EBITDA growth of 20.9 percent.
- Net financial income/expense includes net foreign exchange gain of SEK 53.4 million (26.1).
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 85.4 million (66.4).
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 0.29 (0.23).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 204.2 million (201.2).
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 0.12 (0.10) per share
October – December 2016
- Net sales amounted to SEK 430.3 million (411.4), a revenue growth of 4.6 percent (0.5 percent FX adjusted).
- Operating profit before depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) amounted to SEK 67.8 million (58.3), corresponding to an EBITDA margin of 15.7 percent (14.2) and an EBITDA growth of 16.3 percent.
- Net financial income/expense includes net foreign exchange gain of SEK 33.6 million (-3.6).
- Profit for the period amounted to SEK 21.4 million (3.0).
- Earnings per share after dilution amounted to SEK 0.08 (0.01).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 39.2 million (44.6).
Mölndal, February 14, 2017
Opus Group AB (publ)
For additional information, please contact
President and CEO
Phone: 46 31 748 34 00
Phone: 46 765 25 84 93
Opus Group is a leading innovative technology focused growth company in the vehicle inspection market. The company has a strong focus on customer service and innovative technology within IT, emission testing and vehicle communication. The Group had SEK 1,697 million in revenues in 2016 with strong operating cash flow and good operating profitability. With over 1,600 employees, Opus Group is headquartered in Mölndal in the Gothenburg region of Sweden and has 25 regional offices, 20 in the United States and the others in Stockholm, Peru, Chile, Mexico and Pakistan. Opus Group has production facilities in the U.S. in Hartford and Ann Arbor. The Opus Group share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.