Resolutions at the Annual General Meeting
OrganoClick AB (publ) held its Annual General Meeting, 5 May 2015 in Stockholm where the following resolutions were adopted:
It was resolved to adopt the income statement and balance sheet and the consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet.
- It was resolved that the accumulated result was brought forward and balanced in the new accounts according with the proposal of the Board.
- It was resolved to approve discharge from personal liability for the members of the Board of Directors and the CEO for their administration.
- It was resolved that the Board of Directors will have five ordinary board members and two deputy board members.
- It was resolved in accordance with the nomination committee's proposal to pay a fixed fee of SEK 200.000 to the Chairman of the board and a fixed fee of SEK 100.000 to the other ordinary members of the board, in total a fee of SEK 600.000 to the board, and that the Auditors’ fee's will be paid in accordance with current approved invoicing.
- It was resolved in accordance with the nomination committees proposal to re-elect Ashkan Pouya, Bertil Hagman, Armando Córdova and Claes-Göran Beckeman as board members and Saeid Esmaeilzadeh, and Jonas Hafrén as deputy board members and to elect Göran Larsson as new member of the board.
- It was resolved in accordance with the nomination committees proposal to elect Deloitte AB as auditors until the annual general meeting 2016, with authorized public accountant Therese Kjellberg as auditor in charge.
- It was resolved to adopt the nomination procedure and election of nomination committe according to the proposal in the notice to the annual general meeting.
OrganoClick AB (publ)
The Board of Directors
For more information, please contact Mårten Hellberg, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org or at phone +46 (0)8 684 001 10.
OrganoClick AB (publ) is a public Swedish cleantech company listed on Nasdaq First North. The company develops, produces and markets functional materials based on environmentally friendly fiber chemistry. Examples of products that are marketed by OrganoClick are the water repellent fabric treatment OrganoTex®, the flame and rot-resistant timber OrganoWood® and biocomposite materials. OrganoClick was founded in 2006 as a commercial spin-off company based on research performed at Stockholm University and the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences within environmentally friendly fiber chemistry. OrganoClick has won a number of prizes, such as "Sweden's Most Promising Start -up" and "Sweden's Best Environmental Innovation", and has also received a number of awards, such as the WWF "Climate Solver" award and has also appeared for two years on the Affärsvärldens and NyTekniks list of Sweden's top 33 hottest technology companies. OrganoClick has its head office, production and R&D located in Täby, north of Stockholm. OrganoClick's Certified Adviser on Nasdaq First North is Pareto Securities AB.