PA Resources’ Production Report for Q3, 2012
Average production of oil per day*
|(barrels per day)
||Year to date,
* Production based on Working Interest, which is PA Resources’ share of the total gross production
of the oil fields before deduction of royalty and taxes etc. Production figures are preliminary.
- Total oil production in Q3, 2012: 712,300 barrels
- Average sales price in Q3, 2012: 109 USD per barrel (preliminary)
- The lower production is largely explained by temporary shut-ins on the three small on-shore fields Douleb, Semmama and Tamesmida in Tunisia. Production was re-started in late-September.
- Operations have now commenced on the Azurite FDPSO to plug and abandon the reservoir section of the failed production well prior to commencing drilling of the new production well.
Stockholm, 8 October 2012
PA Resources AB (publ)
For additional information, please contact:
Bo Askvik, President and CEO, PA Resources AB
+46 708 19 59 18,
PA Resources AB (publ) is an international oil and gas group which conducts exploration, development and production of oil and gas assets. The Group operates in Tunisia, Republic of Congo (Brazzaville), Equatorial Guinea, United Kingdom, Denmark, Greenland, Netherlands and Germany. PA Resources is producing oil in West Africa and North Africa. The parent company is located in Stockholm, Sweden. PA Resources’ net sales amounted to SEK 2,154 million during 2011. The company is listed on the NASDAQ OMX in Stockholm, Sweden (segment Mid Cap). For additional information, please visit www.paresources.se.
The above information has been made public in accordance with the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was published at 08.30 CET on 8 October 2012.