DPx Holdings B.V. Donates USD $110,000 to Various Hospitals and Organizations across the Globe
DPx Holdings B.V. (DPX), a leading provider of custom manufacturing, technologies and development services to the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and agrochemical industries, recently donated a total of USD $110,000 to more than 20 different hospitals and organizations across the globe.
DPx Holdings B.V. was formed earlier this year as a result of a merger between Patheon and DSM Pharmaceutical Products. The company is comprised of three core business units, Patheon Pharma Services, DSM Fine Chemicals and Banner Life Sciences.
The USD $5,000 donations were made on behalf of each site as a thank you to all employees as a way to celebrate their efforts to help improve the lives of patients. Each site selected a local hospital or organization that makes a direct impact on patients in the community. The hospitals and organizations selected include:
- Ronald McDonald House, Durham, N.C.
- High Point Regional, High Point, N.C.
- Children’s Hospital at Vidant, Greenville, N.C.
- Children’s Specialized Hospital, Parsippany, N.J.
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Manatí Medical Center, Manatí, Puerto Rico
- Red Cross Naucalpan, Naucalpan, Edo. De México
- Lakeridge Health, Whitby, Canada
- Trillium Health Partners Foundation, Toronto, Canada
- Centre Hospitalier Pierre Oudot, Bourgoin, France
- ROMAIL-ONLUS, Ferentino, Italy
- Medullolesi CTO (MILANO), Monza, Italy
- PSAUT of Capua, Capua, Italy
- Great Western Hospital, Swindon, U.K.
- Oxford University Hospitals, Milton Park, U.K.
- St. Elisabeth Hospital, Tilburg, Netherlands
- Ronald McDonald Huis, Groningen, Netherlands
- KiKa Limburg , Venlo, Netherlands
- VKKK Verein zur Förderung krebskranker und körperbehinderter Kinder Ostbayern e.V., Regensburg, Germany
- Landes- Frauen- und Kinderklinik Linz, Linz, Austria
- Ishinomaki Municipal Hospital, Tokyo, Japan
- Leukemia Foundation of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia
“I want to thank all of our employees for their dedication and commitment as we pave a new pathway forward together as one company,” said Jim Mullen, CEO of DPx Holdings B.V. “All of our employees across the globe play a key role in the therapies we develop and manufacture on behalf of our customers. This is just one way of recognizing them for everything they do, and we are pleased to be able to make an impact in the local communities where our employees live and work each day.”
DPx Media Relations
Tel: (919) 226-3200
About DPx Holdings B.V.
DPx Holdings B.V. is the privately held parent company of the Patheon, DSM Fine Chemicals, and Banner Life Sciences businesses. The company is a leading provider of CDMO services, pharmaceutical products and products for other industries. Founded in 2014 as a result of a deal between JLL Partners and Royal DSM, DPx Holdings B.V. has three core business units, comprised of Patheon Pharma Services, DSM Fine Chemicals and Banner Life Sciences. With global headquarters in Durham, N.C., DPx Holdings B.V. has a footprint of more than 20 locations across North America, Europe, Latin America and Australia with more than 8,000 employees. DPx Holdings B.V. offers customers unsurpassed quality, integrated offerings and value through these three core business units. For more information visit www.patheon.com/DP x.
Patheon is a leading provider of contract development and commercial manufacturing (CDMO) services to the global pharmaceutical industry for a full array of solid and sterile dosage forms. Patheon, a DPx Holdings B.V. business unit, encompasses the combined CMO capabilities and pharmaceutical product development services (PDS), as well as the Biosolutions and Biologics (BIO) business. For more information visit www.patheon.com .
About DSM Fine Chemicals
Announced in March 2014 as a business unit under the DPx umbrella, DSM Fine Chemicals provides active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) as well as ES/IM products and services that are primarily comprised of agricultural and crop protection chemicals. Its main focus is custom synthesis aimed at pharma and fine chemicals markets, of which the agro-chemicals sector is a primary focus. ES/IM also produces maleic anhydride and derivatives.
About Banner Life Sciences
Banner Life Sciences’ mission is to advance human health with innovation and creativity generating value for society and investors. Acquired by Patheon in December 2012, Banner Life Sciences is DPx’s proprietary products business. For more information visit www.bannerls.com .