Peab’s Annual General Meeting 2015
- A dividend of SEK 2,25 per share
- Continued authorization for the issue of B shares
- Continued authorization to purchase and disposal of own shares
Peab AB (publ) held its Annual General Meeting Wednesday. The Meeting decided in accordance with the Board's proposed dividend of SEK 2,25 per share. Record date will be Monday 18 May and the dividend will be distributed by Euroclear on Thursday, May 21.
The AGM discharged the Board members and the CEO from liability for the financial year 2014.
The Meeting resolved to re-elect board members Karl-Axel Granlund, Göran Grosskopf, Kerstin Lindell, Mats Paulsson, Fredrik Paulsson, Lars Shield and Nina Udnes Tronstad. Göran Grosskopf was re-elected Chairman of the Board and Mats Paulsson was re-elected Deputy Chairman.
Re-election of the registered auditing company KPMG AB.
Remuneration to the Chairman decided amount to SEK 535,000 (495 000), to each other member of the Board with SEK 210,000 (195,000). For work within the Remuneration Committee and the Finance Committee resolved that remuneration of SEK 30,000 (unchanged) to each member of the committee and of the audit committee SEK 25,000 (previously not arvoderat) for each member. In addition, it was decided that the Deputy Chairman, as special compensation that he is at the disposal of the Group on issues relating to customers and the market, a fee be paid in SEK 2,765,000 million (unchanged). The total remuneration to the members decided therefore to amount to SEK 4,915,000 million (4,610,000).
Fees to the auditors was resolved paid on approved account.
The Meeting authorized the Board, on one or more occasions during the period until the next AGM, to issue new class B shares corresponding to an aggregate maximum of 10 percent of the registered share capital at the time of authorization, with or without preferential rights for existing shareholders.
The Meeting resolved to authorize the Board of Directors until the next AGM, on one or several occasions during the period until the next AGM, to issue new class B shares corresponding to an aggregate maximum of 10 percent of the registered share capital at the time of authorization, with or without preferential rights for existing shareholders.
The Meeting resolved to authorize the Board of Directors until the next AGM, on one or several occasions both acquire, and assign treasury shares.
Authorization for the Board during the period until the next AGM,
- decide to, on NASDAQ Stockholm or through an offer directed to all shareholders or the shareholders of the shares of a given type, acquire a maximum of as many shares that the company's holding of own shares after the purchase amounts to a maximum of one tenth of all shares in the Company . The shares may be acquired on NASDAQ Stockholm AB at a price within the, at each time, registered price interval and the acquisition by purchase offer, at a price corresponding to the lowest market price at the time of the offer with a maximum deviation of 30% upwards. Shares may only be acquired for cash consideration,
- decide to, on NASDAQ Stockholm or in connection with eg acquisitions and with or without deviation from the shareholders' preferential rights, assign a maximum of all own shares held by the company, the NASDAQ Stockholm AB at a price within the, at each time, registered price interval and on disposal otherwise of a price equal to the market price of the shares at the time of transfer of the deviation the Board considers appropriate.
The purpose of the authorization shall be to improve the company's capital structure and / or used in the financing of acquisitions etc.
To the Nomination Committee elected Göran Grosskopf, Mats Rasmussen and Malte Åkerström and election of Ulf Liljedahl. Ulf Liljedahl was appointed Chairman of the Nomination Committee.
The Meeting resolved to adopt the Board's proposed remuneration policy.
All of the Annual General Meeting were passed with the requisite majority.
For further information, please contact:
Niclas Winkvist, CFO Peab, +46 431 89 000
Niclas Brantingson, CIO Peab, +46 733 37 20 06
Peab AB discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act.
The information was submitted for publication on 13 May 2015 at 18.00 p.m.
Peab is the Nordic Community Builder with some 13,000 employees and net sales exceeding SEK 43 billion. The Group’s subsidiaries have strategically located offices in Sweden, Norway and Finland. The share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm. The registered office of the Group is at Förslöv, Skåne in south of Sweden.