Peab’s Quarterly Report January – March 2016
- Operative net sales SEK 8,692 million (9,001)
- Operative operating profit SEK 188 million (171)
- Operative operating margin 2.2 percent (1.9)
- Pre-tax profit SEK 146 million (106)
- Earnings per share SEK 0.42 (0.30)
- Orders received SEK 11,886 million (9,559)
Order backlog SEK 31,550 million (26,750)
- Cash flow before financing SEK 910 million (621)
- Net debt SEK 2,512 million (3,269)
- Equity/assets ratio 30.6 percent (30.1)
“The first quarter was positive with a higher level of orders received and an improved operating margin. With a strong cash flow we continue to invest in our business and cut debt as well as work on our ambition to be the best company in the industry,” says Peab’s CEO Jesper Göransson.
Peab AB discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on 10 May 2016 at 1:00 p. m.
För ytterligare information, kontakta
Jesper Göransson, CEO +46 431 89338
Gösta Sjöström, CIO +46 733 371010
Peab is the Nordic Community Builder with some 13,000 employees and net sales exceeding SEK 44 billion. The Group has strategically located offices in Sweden, Norway and Finland. The share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm. The registered office of the Group is at Förslöv, Skåne in south of Sweden.