Peab’s Quarterly Report January-March 2015
- Operative net sales SEK 9,001 million (9,194)
- Operative operating profit SEK 171 million (155)
- Operative operating margin improved to 1.9 percent (1.7)
- Pre-tax profit SEK 106 million (71)
- Earnings per share SEK 0.30 (0.19)
- Orders received during the period amounted to SEK 9,559 million (9,077)
- Order backlog SEK 26,750 million (29,475)
- Positive cash flow before financing of SEK 621 million (131)
- Net debt fell to SEK 3,269 million (5,866)
- Equity/assets ratio 30.1 percent (24.5)
- Business has continued to develop stably during the first quarter. Profitability in our units is successively improving, which has resulted in improved profit and lower debt, says Peab's CEO Jesper Göransson.
In recent years Peab have been the largest construction company in Sweden in terms of net sales and number of employees.
Now we are taking the next step by setting our ambition to be the best company. In order to achieve this we have established three target areas:
- Most satisfied customers in the industry
- Best workplace in the industry
- Most profitable company in the industry
- These goals are firmly rooted in our organization and the work to achieve them has begun, says Jesper Göransson.
For further information, please contact:
Niclas Winkvist, CFO Peab, +46 431 89 000
Niclas Brantingson, CIO Peab, +46 733 37 20 06
Peab AB discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act.
The information was submitted for publication on 13 May 2015 at 11.00 a.m.
Peab is the Nordic Community Builder with some 13,000 employees and net sales exceeding SEK 43 billion. The Group’s subsidiaries have strategically located offices in Sweden, Norway and Finland. The share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm. The registered office of the Group is at Förslöv, Skåne in south of Sweden.