Peab’s Quarterly Report January-September 2014
Peab’s business has developed in the right direction in the third quarter and on the whole for the first nine months of the year. We can definitely see the results of the measures we have taken to improve profitability and lower levels of tied up capital.
• Operative net sales amounted to SEK 31,662 million (30,164)
• Operative operating profit was SEK 1,292 million (36). Last year’s operating profit was charged with one-off costs of SEK 920 million
• Highly improved operative operating margin to 4.1 percent (0.1)
• Earnings per share amounted to SEK 2.92 (-0.24)
• Orders received during the period amounted to SEK 24,232 million (26,947)
• Order backlog amounted to SEK 27,547 million (30,515)
• Positive cash flow before financing of SEK 1,118 million (-494)
• The action plan that was implemented in 2013 is having the intended effect
– Our action plan is the foundation for more effective operations and a more profitable Peab. We see effects on profit according to plan in production such as lower overhead and higher earnings. Based on stable market conditions we continue to work on increasing customer focus on the local market, says Peab’s CEO and President Jesper Göransson.
Peab AB discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on 13 November 2014 at 1.00 p.m.
For further information, please contact:
Jesper Göransson, CEO and President Peab, +46 431 89 000
Niclas Brantingson, CIO Peab, +46 733 37 20 06
Peab is the Nordic Community Builder with some 13,000 employees and net sales exceeding SEK 40 billion. The Group’s subsidiaries have strategically located offices in Sweden, Norway and Finland. The share is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. The registered office of the Group is at Förslöv, Skåne in south of Sweden.