Peab’s Year-end Report January-December 2012
- Operative net sales amounted to SEK 45,997 million (44,015)
- Operative operating profit amounted to SEK 1,002 million (1,483). The result has been charged by write-downs for a total of SEK 675 million
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 2.47 (3.26)
- Orders received during the year amounted to SEK 38,743 million (37,986)
- Order backlog in Construction and Civil Engineering amounted to SEK 28,056 million (28,378)
- Strong cash-flow in the fourth quarter
- The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 1.60 (2.10) per share, corresponding to 65 percent (66) of the profit for the year.
“2012 has in many ways been a challenging year for Peab. The year has been characterized by a high level of production at the same time as profitability has been weak. On top of that demand on the Nordic construction market has declined during the second half of the year. Right now our main focus is on energetically resolving the profitability problems we have in Construction and continue the review of the Peab group’s costs, says Peab’s CEO and President, Jan Johansson.
For further information, please contact:
Gösta Sjöström, C I O Peab +46 733 371010
Jesper Göransson, C F O Peab +46 733 371013
Jan Johansson, C E O Peab +46 431 89329
Peab AB discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act.
The information was submitted for publication on 14 February 2013 at 7 a m.
Peab is the Nordic Community Builder with some 14,000 employees and about SEK 45 billion in net sales. The Group’s subsidiaries have strategically located offices in Sweden, Norway and Finland. The share is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. The registered office of the Group is at Förslöv, Skåne in south of Sweden.