Pet360.com Survey Reveals how Pet Parents Spoil Their Pets
Plymouth Meeting, PA – January 23, 2013 – In a recent Pet360 survey, hundreds of pet parents answered questions about the different ways they spoil their pets. From cuddling in bed together at night to sharing the occasional ice cream cone or popsicle, pet parents ‘fessed up and revealed just how much they indulge their furry family members.
Highlights of the Pet360 survey include:
- We Are Fam-i-ly!: An overwhelming majority (99.4%) of respondents said they consider their pet to be a part of the family! Now the question is…do you spoil your human children as much as your furry ones?
- Castaways: Pets really are man’s best friends! Three in four people who took the survey would rather be stranded on a desert island with their pets than a human companion. To be honest, we can’t blame them!
- Vacation Is All I Ever Wanted: Little will stop our survey respondents from getting their well-deserved R&R, but 42.5% said they would not go on vacation if they couldn’t bring their pet with them.
- Happy Birthday to You!: Three in four respondents said they celebrate their pet’s birthday or day of adoption. But we have to ask, how many candles do you put on the cake - their age in human years or pet years?
- Sneaky Sneaks!: 40.3% of respondents admitted to sneaking their pet into a store or public area. We bet it was totally worth it!
- Sweet Dreams: More than 99% of respondents said their pet catches his or her Z’s sharing a bed with a human family member!
- Yummy Treat: Pets may have just as much of a sweet tooth as humans! Three in four respondents have shared an ice cream cone or popsicle with their furry family member!
- Can You Hear Me Now?: Some scientists suggest that dogs can understand what we’re saying to them, which is certainly reassuring for the 99.4% of respondents who talk or sing to their pet!
- Pet Trusts: Our pets will still be taken care of after we’re gone. More than 70% of respondents said that their pet is or will be provided for in their last will and testament.
- Lucky Pups and Fortunate Felines: Nine in ten respondents wouldn’t bat an eye at spending $100 on a cat or dog bed for their pet! A handful of devoted pet parents would even spend $1,000 on a diamond studded collar for their loveable furball!
Media Contact: Kelly Lange, 610-234-4114, firstname.lastname@example.org
Pet360.com is a personalized website dedicated to simplifying pet parenting. At Pet360, each member’s experience is tailored to their individual needs based on the type, breed, gender, age and size of their pets. By offering relevant tips and expert advice, connections to others with similar pets and the convenience of home shopping all in one place, Pet360.com is the ultimate resource for pet parents – available anytime, anywhere. For more information, watch the Pet360 Video or visit www.Pet360.com.