Planet Health to launch new innovative products at Natural & Organic Products Europe 2013
Olympia, London from 7-8 April 2013
Planet Health, a leading distributor and marketer of innovative premium natural health products in Australia and the UK, returns to the Natural & Organics Products Europe this year, to exhibit a range of new innovative product launches and showcase some of their currently successful brands. The new launches follow a 54% sales increase in growth, within the company, over the last year.
This year’s Natural & Organic Products Europe will see Planet Health capitalise on their success in 2012, with the launch of Lifestream High Phycocyanin Spirulina Blue and Lifestream V-Omega (the new Omega 3 Innovation), as well as Qsilica ‘One-a-Day’ tablets.
Planet Health will be on stand 4013 in the Health & Nutrition section, come along to our stand to obtain further information on products that can help boost your sales and are likely to be customer favourites.
Founder Peter Harwood says, “We are excited to be returning to Natural & Organics Europe.
The natural health industry is about innovation and it’s important that we focus on providing consumers with unique new products that provide real health benefits”
- Lifestream High Phycocyanin Spirulina Blue
High in bioavailable Phycocyanin, Vitamin B3, GLA and Zeaxanthin; the perfect Spirulina for people under increased stress, immune compromised or just needing extra energy.
- Lifestream V-Omega
The vegetarian/vegan friendly and sustainable alternative to fish oil. Supports brain function, mental clarity & focus, cardiovascular health, joint health & mobility, healthy bones and calcium absorption.
- Qsilica ‘One-a-Day’ tablets
An advanced formula for Healthy, Skin, Hair & Nails.
- Qsilica PAW PAW RESCUE Ointment
A 100% natural multi-purpose nourishing balm for chapped lips, skin irritations and rashes.
Planet Health will also be showcasing their successful brands: Watson & Son ‘Black Label’ Manuka Honey, Australian Bush Flower Essences range, the award winning Qsilica skincare products and supplements, and Lifestream premium superfoods.
Qsilica is a 2012 FreeFrom Skincare Award winner, developed for healthy skin, hair and nails. The range has had two products shortlisted and a further two commended in this year’s awards.
Australian Bush Flower Essences, an innovative series of exquisite skin & body formulations, has also had a product shortlisted and a further two commended in the 2013 awards.
The Natural & Organic Products Europe, where Planet Health officially launched in the UK in April 2010, provides the perfect precursor to their forecast sales growth for 2013 and beyond.
Natural & Organic Products Europe, the biggest trade event within the natural and organic product sector, showcases Natural Products exhibitors from all over Europe and is the largest trade event of its kind in the UK, taking place at Olympia, London from 7-8 April 2013. If you are attending the event, visit Planet Health on their stand 4013 in the Health & Nutrition section.
Natural and Organic Products Europe takes place at Olympia, London from 7 – 8 April 2013.
Sun 7 April: 9.30am - 5.30pm
Mon 8 April: 9.30am - 5.00pm
Planet Health will be present on stand 4013 in the Health & Nutrition section.
For further information visit http://www.planethealth.com.au/
Follow Planet Health on Twitter @planethealthInt
Like Planet Health on Facebook
- Planet Health is a leading distributor and marketer of innovative premium natural health products in Australia and the UK.
- One of Planet Health’s most successful brands, Australian Bush Flower Essences, saw sales continue to increase in 2012 following a major repositioning of the brand and the launch of the unique ‘Love System’ Skin Care range.
- Qsilica sales alone increased 30%, having only been launched in the UK in 2010. This premium brand of natural beauty products was recognised with ‘Best Overall Skincare Product’ and ‘Best Face Care Product’ at the 2012 FreeFrom Skincare Awards.
- Despite a saturated market for Manuka Honey, Planet Health launched the premium Watson & Son ‘Black Label’ Manuka Honey in the UK, in 2010. During the last 12 months this high-end product’s sales increased by another 39%.
- Planet Health has successfully marketed Lifestream in Australia since 1997 where the brand now holds the Number 1 position for the Superfood category. In September 2012, Planet Health was appointed UK importer, marketer and distributor for the Lifestream brand. Plans are now in place for new major Lifestream product launches, as well as a new advertising and public relations campaign to further increase Lifestream’s sales. Planet Health now plan to achieve this Number 1 position for Lifestream in the UK.