Polygon AB (publ) - Interim report 1 January - 31 March 2017
A flying start in 2017
FIRST QUARTER 2017
- Strong organic growth of 21% as a result of healthy backlog levels also fuelled by an increased share of wallet from existing and recently acquired large customer contracts. Sales ended at EUR 133 million, mainly driven by Continental Europe, particularly Germany.
- Backlog levels at the end of the period remains strong and were 32% higher than last year.
- Adjusted EBITA amounted to EUR 8.5 million (6.2), an increase of 36% compared to the previous year. Continental Europe benefited from robust sales development and reported a strong increase versus last year. The other segments, Nordics & UK and North America, also made a positive contribution.
- Operating profit before amortization (EBITA) was EUR 8.4 million (5.9). Items affecting comparability were booked in an amount of EUR 0.1 million (0.4) in the quarter.
- Cash flow from operating activities increased for the quarter by EUR 1.5 million to EUR 2.1 million, driven by an improved EBITDA. The liquidity buffer amounted to EUR 42.1 million (Dec. 2015: 46.4).
- The roll-out of the new field force system is continuing as planned.
- Polygon Sweden finalized the acquisition of Villaklimat OBM AB at the end of the quarter.
- The Board of Directors was further strengthened in February with the appointment of Nadia Meier-Kirner.
|GROUP KEY FIGURES|
|EUR million||Q1||12 Months|
|Sales of services||132,8||109,4||485,3||508,7|
|Adjusted EBITDA, %||8,1||7,8||8,5||8,6|
|Adjusted EBITA, %||6,4||5,7||6,6||6,7|
|Earnings per share (EUR)||0,62||0,29||1,83||2,16|
|Cash flow from operating activities||2,1||0,7||33,3||34,8|
|Full time employees||2 956||2 770||2 909||3 095|
For further information, visit www.polygongroup.com or contact:
Mats Norberg, CFO at Polygon
Phone: +46 (0) 70 331 65 71
This information is information that Polygon AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08.00 CET on 9th of May 2017.
Polygon is the global expert in property damage control and climate solutions. We prevent, mitigate and control the effects of water, fire and climate by creating solutions through a combination of people, knowledge and technology.