Kirsi Nuotto joins Posti’s Board of Directors – Arto Hiltunen to remain as Chairman
Posti Group Corporation’s Annual General Meeting was held in Helsinki on March 18, 2015. The meeting adopted the 2014 financial statements and discharged the Supervisory Board, Board of Directors and President and CEO from liability.
Board of Directors
It was decided that the Board of Directors be composed of eight members.
The following will continue as members of the Board of Directors
- Arto Hiltunen , Economist
- Petri Järvinen , Global Supply Chain Planning Director, Mölnlycke Health Care, Sweden
- Petri Kokko , Director, Google Deutschland GmbH
- Jussi Kuutsa , Country Director, SRV, Russia
- Päivi Pesola , CFO, Fortum Power and Heat Oy
- Marja Pokela , Senior Financial Specialist, Government Ownership Steering Department, Prime Minister’s Office
- Suvi-Anne Siimes , Managing Director, The Finnish Pension Alliance (TELA)
Kirsi Nuotto , Senior Vice President, Human Resources, Outotec Oyj was elected to join the Board as a new member.
Arto Hiltunen will continue as the Chairman and Päivi Pesola as the Vice Chairperson.
The Supervisory Board consists of twelve members.
The following will continue as members of the Supervisory Board
- Ritva Elomaa , MP, True Finns Party
- Lars-Erik Gästgivars , MP, Swedish People’s Party of Finland
- Maria Guzenina , MP, Social Democratic Party
- Satu Haapanen , MP, The Greens of Finland
- Sari Moisanen , BSc Eng, Left Alliance
- Outi Mäkelä , MP, National Coalition Party
- Reijo Ojennus , entrepreneur, True Finns Party
- Mauri Pekkarinen , MP, Centre Party
- Raimo Piirainen , MP, Social Democratic Party
- Tuomo Puumala , MP, Centre Party
- Teuvo V. Riikonen , Chief Executive Officer, Christian Democrats
- Kimmo Sasi , MP, National Coalition Party
Mauri Pekkarinen will continue as the Chairman of the Supervisory Board.
In line with the Board of Directors’ proposal, the Annual General Meeting decided that dividends will not be paid and the profit for the period will be transferred to retained earnings.
The authorized public accountancy firm PricewaterhouseCoopers Oy was elected as Posti Group Corporation’s auditor, with Authorized Public Accountant Merja Lindh as the principal auditor.
Board of Directors and Supervisory Board fees
Members of the Board of Directors receive a monthly remuneration and a meeting fee. Members of the Supervisory Board receive a meeting fee.
Heikki Malinen, President and CEO and Pekka Leskinen, Secretary, Board of Directors,
tel +358 20 452 3366 (MediaDesk)
Photo of Kirsi Nuotto can be downloaded at http://www.outotec.com/en/Search-material/
Photos of other members of Posti’s Board of Directors, please contact Communications, email@example.com, or by phone +358 20 452 3366.
Posti Group is your first choice in postal, logistics and e-commerce services. We manage the flow of commerce and everyday life in 11 countries. Our net sales in 2014 amounted to EUR 1,859 million. We employ approximately 23,000 professionals who serve our customers in Finland under the name Posti and in other countries under the name Itella. www.posti.com.