Bond It reveals plans for 2012 NMBS Show
Bond It, the leading supplier of sealants, adhesives and other building chemicals, has announced it plans for this year’s NMBS Show. The business, which has recently become a NMBS approved supplier thanks to its commitment to offering high quality products and services at competitive prices, plans to use the buying group event to showcase some of its best selling products and also to introduce a number of new and innovative additions to its range.
In particular, visitors to the Bond It stand (Stand 20) will be able to learn more about the latest additions to the company’s range of high performance surface cleaners, including its non-toxic graffiti and paint strippers. Suitable for use on a wide variety of substrates, these products have been designed to offer a safer alternative to traditional solvent-based cleaning products without compromising on product performance.
Bond It will also be promoting a newly re-launched, multi-purpose adhesive known as Gripbond. Drawing on a new formulation to offer improved bonding qualities and supplied in a newly designed cartridge and merchandising display box, Gripbond can be used to on most common building materials including steel, wood, plasterboard and tiles. Tough and resilient, Gripbond offers excellent gap filling, instant grab and non-slumping properties and can also be painted once dry.
In addition, the business will be using its NMBS stand to stage a demonstration of its best-selling Rescue Tape product. Manufactured to the highest quality standards in the USA, Rescue Tape is a versatile solution for all manner of construction emergencies from pipe and plumbing repair to electrical insulation and waterproofing.
Highly durable, self-fusing and pressure resistant, Rescue Tape provides an airtight and waterproof seal in seconds. As an added benefit, the silicone repair tape can actually insulate up to 8000 volts and can withstand extreme temperatures ranging from -50°C to 200°C.
As well as learning more about Bond It’s comprehensive range of fit for purpose products, visitors to the stand will be able to pick up great deals on some of the manufacturer’s most popular products. The business plans to offer some major and exclusive discounts on products, including pallet deals on PVA, GP200 Silicone and levelling compounds.
Commenting on Bond It’s plans for the event, David Moore, Managing Director at the business, said: “As a business, Bond It is committed to continually developing its range to suit the evolving needs of the construction industry. This includes investing considerable time, effort and resources to develop products which really do push the boundaries in terms of breadth, quality and performance. We look forward to demonstrating this commitment at the NMBS exhibition 2012.”
- ENDS -
Image: Rescue Tape stand.jpg
For more information on this story, contact Emma Macey or Emma Hawelko at PRECISION on 0161 638 8714 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com/
Notes to editors:
- With its head offices and production facilities located in West Yorkshire, Bond It is a leading manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, building chemicals, waterproofing products, roofing compounds, polyurethanes, adhesive tapes and ceramic tile adhesives.
- Operating to ISO 9001 quality standards, the business supplies is extensive range of technical advanced, high quality products to builders’ merchants, DIY outlets, retailers and specifiers across the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
- To help customers stay abreast of changing marketing conditions and demands, Bond It has a strong commitment to product development and continues to invest heavily into R&D whilst simultaneously drawing on many decades of technical experience and expertise
- The established Bond It brand was acquired by Seal It Services Ltd in 2002.
- More information on Bond It and its range can be found at www.bond-it.co.uk