bpi.recycled products launches economy range
Leading manufacturer of refuse and recycling sacks, bpi.recycled products has extended its already comprehensive product portfolio. The business has recently launched the new iDEAL range which is designed to offer users of light duty refuse sacks - such as schools, offices and hotels – an economy option in these difficult financial times.
As Lorcan Mekitarian explains: “At bpi.recycled products, we’re committed to being a complete solutions provider and to offering a wide range of products that cater for any need. It’s this approach that’s seen us develop our Green Sack® range of ultra-environmentally friendly refuse sacks, as well as the Visqueen High Performance range. It’s also the reason why we’ve developed our new, fit for purpose iDEAL sacks.
“We recognise that there are many high volume users of refuse sacks that need a product which offers great performance at an extremely competitive price in order to maximise squeezed budgets. The new iDEAL range addresses that requirement.”
Specific benefits to the new iDEAL range include the fact that these sacks have been CHSA approved to carry up to 5kgs of waste. Available immediately from stock, the sacks also come backed by bpi.recycled products’ extensive expertise, established infrastructure and market leading levels of service and support.
As Lorcan Mekitarian concludes: “bpi.recycled products may be Europe’s largest refuse sack manufacturer with over 30 years of experience but we don’t see our size or success as a cause for complacency. Instead, we remain staunchly committed to product research and development and continue to look for new ways of adding value for our customers. The introduction of our new iDEAL range is just the latest example of this commitment in practice.”
- ENDS -
Image & Caption: bpi iDEAL.jpg; The ideal choice. Europe’s largest refuse sack manufacturer, bpi.recycled products has launched a new range of cost effective, light duty refuse sacks.
- bpi.recycled products is the largest recycler of used polythene in Europe recycling over 68,000 tonnes of post-use polythene material from horticultural, commercial, retail, industrial and agricultural markets.
- bpi.recycled products uses some of these materials to manufacture its award winning Plaswood range of sustainable wood-substitute products. These products include park and garden furniture, street and countryside signs, bollards and marine decking.
- The environmental benefits of recycling plastic are becoming more widely recognised: maximising reusable material, diverting waste from landfill and conserving resources. bpi.recycled products has developed the necessary expertise and the infrastructure in the form of a network of Environment Agency accredited recycling plants to help drive these benefits forward.
- bpi.recycled products is a division of BPI (British Polythene Industries) plc, one of Europe’s largest manufacturers of polythene films, bags and sacks.
- As a result of its commitment to operating in a sustainable way and to minimising the environmental impact of all of its activities, BPI won the Best Green Large Company category at the 2010 Scottish Green Awards.