bpi.recycled products reveals ISSA Interclean plans
With this year’s ISSA Interclean show rapidly approaching, bpi.recycled products has revealed its plans for the international trade exhibition. At the four day event, the business will not only be promoting its extensive product range but will also be looking to build on its success by finding new distributors in France, Holland and Belgium.
Already a European market leader in the production of refuse and recycling sacks with a €360 million turnover, bpi.recycled products will use its stand at the show (Hall 11, Stand 11.106) to showcase a number of products from its comprehensive and specialist range of high performance refuse and clinical waste sacks. Specifically, this includes point of sale retail sacks, compostable sacks and medical waste sacks and aprons, as well as sacks compliant to EN13432.
In addition, the manufacturer will also be promoting its flagship Green Sack® range of ultra-green refuse sacks, manufactured entirely from 100% recycled polythene waste. This not only helps to divert waste from landfill and conserve resources, but all of this material comes from European sources and is recycled at European facilities. This ensures Green Sacks have a much lower carbon footprint than most other 100% recycled refuse sacks which are typically produced overseas – most notably in the Far East.
As an added benefit, all of bpi.recycled products’ waste management solutions are manufactured at the business’ worldwide network of state-of-the-art production facilities.
Commenting on bpi.recycled products’ plans for the event, Rachael Barton added: “As one of Europe’s leading own-label manufacturers of refuse and recycling sacks, we’ve already enjoyed phenomenal success in the UK market. ISSA Interclean is the ideal event to build on this success. It’s not only the perfect opportunity to showcase our products to the global marketplace, but it will also allow us to establish new partnerships with distributors on the continent.”
The ISSA Interclean Exhibition is held in Amsterdam from 8th to the 11th May. For more information on the show, visit http://www.issainterclean.com/amsterdamen/Pages/default.aspx
- ENDS -
Image & Caption: bpi.rp exhibition stand.jpg; Complete waste management solutions. bpi.recycled products is looking to establish new partnerships with distributors in Europe at the international ISSA Interclean exhibition.
- bpi.recycled products is the largest recycler of used polythene in Europe recycling over 68,000 tonnes of post-use polythene material from horticultural, commercial, retail, industrial and agricultural markets.
- bpi.recycled products uses some of these materials to manufacture its award winning Plaswood range of sustainable wood-substitute products. These products include park and garden furniture, street and countryside signs, bollards and marine decking.
- The environmental benefits of recycling plastic are becoming more widely recognised: maximising reusable material, diverting waste from landfill and conserving resources. bpi.recycled products has developed the necessary expertise and the infrastructure in the form of a network of Environment Agency accredited recycling plants to help drive these benefits forward.
- bpi.recycled products is a division of BPI (British Polythene Industries) plc, one of Europe’s largest manufacturers of polythene films, bags and sacks.
- As a result of its commitment to operating in a sustainable way and to minimising the environmental impact of all of its activities, BPI won the Best Green Large Company category at the 2010 Scottish Green Awards.