bpi.visqueen shows support for RM Group
Leading manufacturer of specialist industrial packaging films, bpi.visqueen is demonstrating its commitment to working in partnership with its customers at this year’s Hillhead Exhibition. At the international trade event, which brings together quarry operators and plant and machinery manufacturers from across the world, the business will be appearing alongside the RM Group to promote their joint packaging capabilities.
In particular, bpi.visqueen will be joining the RM Group on their stand at the event (Stand C33) to participate in a packaging demonstration. The business will be supplying white opaque polythene film that will be used to create promotional polythene bags on a highly specialised form, fill and seal automatic bagging machine. These bags will then be used to distribute product literature to visitors over the course of the three day exhibition.
A representative from bpi.visqueen will also be present on the RM Group stand throughout the event to provide more information about the business and its complete range of high performance packaging solutions.
Speaking of the event, David Khanna, Commercial Director at bpi.visqueen, said: “As a business, bpi.visqueen is committed to providing the aggregate packaging industry with consistently high quality, reliable solutions. We’ve been working closely with the RM Group for many years, helping to ensure that customers get the right film and the right machinery for any given application and our appearance alongside them at the Hillhead Exhibition 2012 is a natural extension of this partnership.”
Bill Hickman, Operations Manager at the RM Group, added: “The RM Group offers the aggregate sector advanced packaging systems that benefit from the very latest technology. Used in conjunction with the right packaging film, these solutions allow users to quickly and easily package a wide range of materials including coal, rock salt, wood shavings and many more. We’re delighted that bpi.visqueen will be joining us at this year’s Hillhead Exhibition and we look forward to demonstrating the benefits of our joint experience and expertise.”
The Hillhead Exhibition 2012 takes place from 19th to 21st June 2012 at Hillhead Quarry in Buxton.
Images & captions: David Khanna.jpg; Experts in aggregates. David Khanna, Commercial Director at bpi.visqueen, unveils bpi.visqueen’s plans to appear in partnership with the RWM at the Hillhead Exhibition 2012.
For more information please contact Emma Macey at PRECISION on 0161 638 8714 or email:
Notes to Editors:
- British Polythene Industries (BPI) plc is a European leader in the manufacture of polythene film products and a leading global supplier of agricultural and horticultural films.
- bpi.visqueen, a division of British Polythene Industries, operates from a network of sites across the UK, including production facilities in Ardeer, Greenock and Flint.
- bpi.visqueen’s extensive product portfolio includes bespoke packaging, heavy-duty sacks, pallet protection products and speciality wide width films. These products are employed by some of Europe’s biggest names in agriculture, horticulture, pharmaceutical and industrial applications.
- bpi.visqueen complements its broad range of products with high quality flexographic printing capabilities, advanced conversion processes and in-depth technical experience to deliver leading-edge film solutions/formats.
- As a result of its commitment to operating in a sustainable way and to minimising the environmental impact of all of its activities, BPI won the Best Green Large Company category at the 2010 Scottish Green Awards and the Sustainability Award at the 2011 Scotland PLC Awards.