VISQUEEN BUILDING PRODUCTS SHOWS SUPPORT FOR JEWSONS
Demonstrating the strength of its commitment to customers, Visqueen Building Products has announced plans to attend the Jewson Internal Build Exhibition & Suppliers Conference. At the annual event, which takes place on 1st February 2012 at the Harrogate International Centre, the leading manufacturer of high performance building films will showcase its extensive range of gas protection and damp proofing membranes.
In particular, staff at the Visqueen Building Products stand (Stand 61) will be promoting its Zedex range of high integrity damp proof courses. Suitable for a wide variety of applications, these robust structural waterproofing systems have been designed specifically to protect against the damaging effects of the ingress of rainwater and damp in buildings.
Visitors will also be able to learn more about Visqueen Building Products’ range of certified gas membranes, which provide protection from harmful ground gases such as radon, CO2 and methane. This includes a high performance, fully accredited Radon barrier which is complemented by a high strength jointing tape for a complete system solution.
As a further benefit, the Visqueen Building Product team will also be promoting some of its many service and support initiatives, including the provision of local merchant training sessions across the UK. These sessions have been designed to enhance product knowledge and to help branches stay abreast of the latest building regulations and guidance.
Commenting on Visqueen Building Products’ appearance at the event, Rachael Barton, Marketing Manager at the business, said: “As a business, Visqueen Building Products is committed to offering our customers nothing short of complete structural waterproofing and gas protection. We’re looking forward to demonstrating this at the Jewson Internal Build Exhibition & Suppliers Conference 2012.”
- ENDS -
Image & Caption: Install 03.jpg; Complete solutions. Visqueen Building Products has announced its plans for Jewson Internal Build Exhibition & Suppliers Conference 2012.
Notes to Editors:
- Visqueen Building Products is a division of British Polythene Industries, one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of polythene film.
- Through products created specifically for the construction industry, Visqueen Building Products offers a comprehensive array of solutions including damp proof courses, damp proof membranes, flame retardant films, gas protection systems, radon protection systems, storm water protection and vapour control layers.
- Working closely with sister business, bpi.recycled products (the largest recycler of waste polythene in Europe), Visqueen Building Products has become a major force in the supply of sustainable products
- Visqueen Building Products offers a variety of reprocessed plastic products including EcoMembrane®, the first damp proof membrane made from 100% recycled post-use waste, and Plaswood – a versatile range of plastic wood products stretching from street furniture to fencing.
- As a result of its commitment to operating in a sustainable way and to minimising the environmental impact of all of its activities, BPI won the Best Green Large Company category at the 2010 Scottish Green Awards.