Interim Report, January - March 2017
Continued positive development for revenues and profits
The first quarter in brief
- Revenues increased by 21% to SEK 877 (723) million, the organic growth equals 7%.
- EBITDA increased by 37% and amounted to SEK 53.6 (39.0) million.
- Profit before tax increased by 60% to SEK 34.0 (21.2) million. Adjusted for items affecting comparability for the first quarter 2016 (SEK 5.8 million) the increase was 25%.
- Profit after tax increased by 69% to SEK 25.0 (14.8) million.
- Profit per share amounted to SEK 2.65 (1.55).
- Return on equity over the last 12 months amounted to 31.7% (26.2%).
For further information, please contact:
Jason Clark, CEO and President, Proact IT Group AB, tel
44 1246 266300
Peter Javestad, VP / IR , Proact IT Group AB , tel 46 733 56 67 22, email@example.com
Jonas Persson, CFO , Proact IT Group AB , tel 46 733 56 66 90, firstname.lastname@example.org
Proact is Europe’s leading independent datacentre and cloud services provider. Proact supplies business benefits by helping companies and author-ities to reduce risk and costs, and above all to supply them with flexible, accessible and secure IT services. Proact’s cloud service operations manage 70 petabytes of information. Proact has completed more than 3,500 successful projects all over the world to date.
The Proact Group has more than 800 employees and operates in 15 countries in Europe and in the USA. Proact was founded in 1994, and its parent company Proact IT Group AB (publ) has been listed on Nasdaq Stockholm under the symbol PACT since 1999.
For further information about Proact’s activities please visit us at www.proact.eu
This information is information that Proact IT Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. This information was submitted for publication through the agency of the contact persons set out above on 21 April 2017, at 08.00 AM CET.