Probi´s Annual General Meeting 2013
On Probi´s Annual General Meeting on 24 April, 2013, the following was resolved:
- The Annual General Meeting approved the Annual Report and the Boards proposal for a dividend for the financial year 2012 corresponding to 0.75 SEK per share.The record date was set for April 29, 2013.
- The Annual General Meeting discharged the Board and the CEO from liability for the financial year 2012.
- The board shall consist of six members without any deputies. Reelected members were Benedicte Fossum, Mats Lidgard, Per Lundin, Jan Nilsson and Eva Redhe Ridderstad. Newly elected was Declan McFadden. Per Lundin was reelected as Chairman of the Board. All in accordance with the nomination commitees proposal.
- The board fee was decided to a total of 1,050,000 SEK, whereof 300,000 SEK to the chairman and 150,000 SEK to each of the other members.
- The board´s proposal regarding guidelines for renumeration of senior executives was approved.
- The board was authorized, in accordance with the proposal, for the period until the next General Meeting on one or several occations to decide on buyback or transfer of treasury shares. The company´s holding of treasury shares may not exceed 10 per cent of total shares.
- The board was authorized, in accordance with the proposal, for the period until the next General Meeting on one or several occations to decide on a new issue of shares up to a total of 936,530 shares. The Board is entitled to disregard shareholders´ right of precedence, but only if the rights issue will be paid by contribution in kind in connection with an acquisition. If the authorization is utilized in full, this means approximately a 9 per cent dilution of the share capital and voting rights.
- The Probi nomination committee shall consist of three shareholder representatives and the Annual General Meeting selected Heinz-Jürgen Bertram (Symrise), Jimmy Bengtsson (Skandia Liv) and Bengt Jeppsson (Professor, Surgical Faculty, Lund University).
The CEO´s presentation will be available on www.probi.se.
The information is such that Probi AB must disclose in accordance with the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Michael Oredsson, CEO, Probi, phone +46 46 286 89 23 or mobile +46 707 18 89 30, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Probi is a leading player in probiotic research and development of effective and well-documented probiotics. The research areas are: the gastrointestinal tract, immune system, metabolic syndrome and stress and recovery. Probi’s customers are leading companies in the Functional Food and Consumer Healthcare segments. Total income for 2012 was MSEK 100.4. Probi’s share is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm, Small Cap. Probi has approximately 5,000 shareholders. Read more on www.probi.se.