Probi´s Annual General Meeting 2016
On Probi´s Annual General Meeting on 27 April, 2016, the following was resolved:
- The Annual General Meeting approved the Annual Report and the Boards proposal for a dividend for the financial year 2015 corresponding to 1.00 SEK per share.The record date was set for April 29, 2016.
- The Annual General Meeting discharged the Board and the CEO from liability for the financial year 2015.
- The board shall consist of six members without any deputies. Re-elected members were Jörn Andreas, Benedicte Fossum, Jan Nilsson, Jonny Olsson, Jean-Yves Parisot and Eva Redhe. Jean-Yves Parisot was re-elected as Chairman of the Board. All in accordance with the nomination commitees proposal.
- The board fee was decided to a total of 1,175,000 SEK, whereof 300,000 SEK to the chairman and 175,000 SEK to each of the other members.
- Re-election of the registered public accounting firm Deloitte AB, and Per-Arne Pettersson as principal auditor.
- The board´s proposal regarding guidelines for renumeration of senior executives was approved.
- The Board was authorized, in accordance with its proposal, for the period until the next AGM, on one or several occasions, to make decisions on transfers of own shares.
- The Board was authorized, in accordance with its proposal, for the period until the next AGM, on one or several occasions, resolve to issue a maximum total of 936,530 shares. If the authorisation is exercised in full, it will entail approximately 9% dilution of the share capital and voting rights.
- The Annual General Meeting selected a nomination committee consisting of Heinz-Jürgen Bertram (Symrise), Jannis Kitsakis (4:e AP-fonden), Marianne Flink (Swedbank Robur Fonder) and Bengt Jeppsson (Professor, Surgical Faculty, Lund University).
The CEO´s presentation will be available on www.probi.se.
The information is such that Probi AB must disclose in accordance with the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Peter Nählstedt, CEO, Probi, tel +46 46 286 89 23 or mobile +46 723 86 99 83, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Probi AB is a publicly traded Swedish bioengineering company that develops effective and well-documented probiotic products. Probi has created a strong product portfolio in the gastrointestinal health and immune system niches based on its world-leading research. Probi’s products are available to consumers in more than 30 countries throughout the world. Probi’s customers are leading food, health-product and pharmaceutical companies in the Functional Food and Consumer Healthcare segments. During 2015, Probi’s sales amounted to MSEK 216. Probi’s share is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm, Small Cap. Probi has approximately 3,500 shareholders. For further information, please visit www.probi.se.