A stable start of 2016
- Turnover MSEK 260.6 (256.4), up 2 percent compared to previous year
- Operating profit MSEK 7.1 (10.1), non recurring start-up costs of MSEK 3.0 (0.0) in the new facility PG&WIP has affected the result negatively
- Net income MSEK 4.8 (6.7)
- Cash flow from operating activities MSEK 1.4 (-9.9)
- Earnings per share SEK 0.78 (0.91)
Per Thorsell, CEO of ProfilGruppen, comments:
”The year has had a stable start. Our work to improve all areas of the business is in full progress and we can see the effects in our production efficiency as well as in how we meet the needs of our new and old customers even better than before.
The production facility in the subsidiary PG&WIP AB, is now in place and taken into operation. Deliveries have started and will gradually increase to full volume during the spring.”
For more information, please contact:
Per Thorsell, CEO
Mobile 46 (0)70-240 78 40
Ulrika Bergmo Sköld, CFO
Mobile 46 (0)73-230 05 98
ProfilGruppen is a supplier of customised aluminium extrusions and components. Current information and photographs for free publication are available at www.profilgruppen.se
This information is of the type that ProfilGruppen AB (publ) is obligated to disclose in accordance with the Swedish Securities Exchange and Clearing Operations Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was issued for publication on April 19, 2016 at 08.45 a.m. CET.