Best quarterly profit so far
- Turnover MSEK 408.2 (337.2), up 21 percent compared to previous year
- Operating profit MSEK 34.5 (26.5)
- Operating margin 8.5 percent (7.9)
- Net income MSEK 25.8 (19.8)
- Cash flow from operating activities MSEK 29.0 (-11.3)
- Earnings per share SEK 3.31 kr (2.43)
Events after the end of the period
- Decision taken today about investment in increased capacity through a new extrusion line amounting to approximately MSEK 310
Per Thorsell, CEO of ProfilGruppen, comments:
”With pride we report the best quarterly profit so far in the history of the company, we continue to grow faster than the market and we increase our profitability.
The growth with better utilization of capacity and better efficiency throughout the organization creates a stable base from which we will build further. We will continue on the same path striving and targeting for our customers to percieve us as the most forward leaning company in our business.
Especially gratifying is the decision we communicated earlier today about an investment in new extrusion capacity and modern technology to further strengthen our competitiveness and possibility to grow in the market.“
For more information, please contact:
Per Thorsell, CEO
Mobile: +46 (0)70-240 78 40
Ulrika Bergmo Sköld, CFO
Mobile: +46 (0)73-230 05 98
ProfilGruppen is a supplier of customised aluminium extrusions and components. Current information and photographs for free publication are available at www.profilgruppen.se
This information is of the type that ProfilGruppen AB (publ) is obligated to disclose in accordance with the Market Abuse Regulation and Nasdaq Stockholm:s regulation for issuers. The information was issued through Per Thorsell for publication on April 17, 2018 at 14:00 a.m. CET.