Interim report from ProfilGruppen AB (publ), January – March 2011
Strengthening of the organisation in the first quarter
* Turnover MSEK 225.1 (223.0), up 1 percent compared to previous year.
* Operating profit/loss MSEK 3.3 (7.3) after one-off charges of MSEK 2.1 (0.0) related to recruitments
* Net income MSEK 1.2 (4.2).
* Cash flow from current operations MSEK 4.2 (-12.6).
* Earnings per share SEK 0.24 (0.84)
Claes Seldeby, President and CEO of ProfilGruppen, says:
“During the first quarter recruitments were made and a reorganisation was implemented with the aim to strengthen ProfilGruppen for the future.”
Contacts for information:
Claes Seldeby, President and CEO, mobile: 46 (0)73 230 05 70
Peter Schön, CFO, mobile: 46 (0)70 339 89 99
This information is published in accordance with applicable laws, listing agreements and regulations. The information was submitted to the media for publication at 14.00 CET on 26 April 2011.
For income, financial position, key figures and other facts about the Group, refer to pages 5-13.
Current information and photographs for free publication are available at www.profilgruppen.se.