Interim report from profilGruppen AB (publ), January 1 – June 30 2014
Completed rights issue in July and a small but positive result for the second quarter
- Turnover MSEK 219.7 (205.0), up 7 percent compared to previous year
- Operating profit MSEK 2.6 (0.9)
- Net income MSEK 0.7 (-0.4)
- Cash flow from operating activities MSEK 13.2 (-7.8)
- Earnings per share SEK 0.15 (-0.08)
First sixth months
- Turnover MSEK 422.4 (384.8), up 10 percent compared to previous year
- Operating profit MSEK 0.3 (-3.6)
- Net income MSEK 1.2 (-4.9)
- Cash flow from operating activities MSEK 17.0 (-13.6)
- Earnings per share SEK 0.25 (-0.99)
Kåre Wetterberg, acting CEO of ProfilGruppen, comments:
"The reinforcement of the sales organisation is beginning to materialise into increased volumes. This in combination with a weaker SEK influences the result positively. The rights issue was oversubscribed which I consider as a sign of the owners confidence in the company. We still have a number of old agreements, which over time, has become disadvantageous for us and therefore influence the result negatively."
For more information, please contact:
Kåre Wetterberg, acting CEO
Mobile +46 (0)70-656 40 14
Peter Schön, CFO
Mobile +46 (0)70-339 89 99
ProfilGruppen is a supplier of customised aluminium extrusions and components. For income, financial position, key figures and other facts about the Group, see pages 4-12. Current information and photographs for free publication are available at www.profilgruppen.se.
This information is published in accordance with applicable laws, listing agreements and regulations.
The information was submitted for publication at 17.30 CET on August 12, 2014.